5. Robert K Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. Brian E Deposit Received

9. Luke D Deposit Received

10. Randy Mc Deposit Received

11. Tony P.

12. Greg Z. Paid in Full

We've had some folks that cannot make the class. If anyone else would like to get in let me know ASAP.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K Paid in Full

3. JT Deposit Received

4. Gary B Deposit Received

5. Robert K Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. Brian E Deposit Received

9. Luke D Deposit Received

10. Randy Mc Deposit Received

11. Tony P. Paid in Full

12. Greg Z. Paid in Full

13. Niki C.

We have a full class!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Randy and anyone else staying at the cabin should email me for directions.

kgunz11@msn.com

The items I recommend you bring with you for the cabin are:

1. A sleeping bag or bed linens for a single sized bed. (the bunk room has bunk beds)

2. A towel and all your hygiene items.

3. A pillow if you want one.

That will cover your sleeping arrangements.

• 2 weeks later...

OK just so everyone knows...

Start time is at 8:00AM on Saturday March 07

You will need 800 rounds of ammo for this class.

The range website has GPS coordinates http://eagunclub.com/

The range is located on Hwy 169 South just 2 miles South of HWY 80 in Crawford County Alabama West of Phenix City. There is a white IPSC target sign marking the entrance to the range drive.

There will be hydration and sandwich stuff/chips there on the range.

The range has a clay base with some sand mixed in the soil, bring cleats. Weather should be quite nice, but after the 8" of snow I experienced over there last weekend I recommend you pack for any weather condition.

If you have any questions or need directions to the cabin email me and I'll give you my cell phone number and additional directions.

kgunz11@msn.com

Last note: We do plan on having a cookout Saturday when the last shot is fired. It will be simple. Hotdogs, Hamburgers, beans, coleslaw, chips, soft drinks, cookies, etc. We will have a small donation jar if you would like to contribute to defray the cost of the meal. The intent is to provide a venue for us all to get to know each other a little, and exchange war stories. If you need special dietary considerations, let me know. Alcohol is not allowed on the range, but I will leave it to Alan to make the final call on that.

Mark K.

Edited by Mark K

Last note: We do plan on having a cookout Saturday when the last shot is fired. It will be simple. Hotdogs, Hamburgers, beans, coleslaw, chips, soft drinks, cookies, etc. We will have a small donation jar if you would like to contribute to defray the cost of the meal. The intent is to provide a venue for us all to get to know each other a little, and exchange war stories. If you need special dietary considerations, let me know. Alcohol is not allowed on the range, but I will leave it to Alan to make the final call on that.

Mark K.

Sorry Mark.....No alcohol on the range is NO ALCOHOL on the range.

AL

Mark K.

Sorry Mark.....No alcohol on the range is NO ALCOHOL on the range.

AL

Of course my deck in my backyard is not on the range. The grill is already there and a couple of tables. Since there are also no lights at the range the deck may be the place for the cookout.

AL

The deck sounds good. Anyone that would like to bring adult refreshments BYOB, just remember it IS Alan's home.

Also note the starting times for the class is Eastern, even though the range is in a Central time zone.

Class will start at 0900 Eastern.

The deck sounds good. Anyone that would like to bring adult refreshments BYOB, just remember it IS Alan's home.

Also note the starting times for the class is Eastern, even though the range is in a Central time zone.

Class will start at 0900 Eastern.

Glad you clarified the time. I was assuming Eastern like we all do around here (Alan's area where I live), and was thinking the class would start at 8am Eastern!! Groan!!

9am - more better

See you tomorrow.

Mark

Kudo's to Max and Travis for an outstanding weekend of training and shooting. Everybody I talked to had a wonderful time. I met and exceeded my goals for the weekend and am confident the rest of the class did as well.

Max and Travis are two professionals who really know how to break the sport down and get people focused on the pieces that are most important for them to work on. I'd recommend the course to anybody who wants to improve their shooting.

Big thanks to Bobby for putting the weekend together and Alan for building the range and starting the East Alabama Gun Club. After four tours at Benning it's great to finally have a good club so close. And more thanks to Bobby for lending me and half the class guns so we could shoot!

Kudo's to Max and Travis for an outstanding weekend of training and shooting. Everybody I talked to had a wonderful time. I met and exceeded my goals for the weekend and am confident the rest of the class did as well.

Max and Travis are two professionals who really know how to break the sport down and get people focused on the pieces that are most important for them to work on. I'd recommend the course to anybody who wants to improve their shooting.

Big thanks to Bobby for putting the weekend together and Alan for building the range and starting the East Alabama Gun Club. After four tours at Benning it's great to finally have a good club so close. And more thanks to Bobby for lending me and half the class guns so we could shoot!

Sir...... and I say that with the deepest respect Colonel......YOU.... deserve the kudos for you service to this country and for bringing IPSC to the deployed men and women in Iraq. Thank you. I am glad to have met you and been able to share a weekend of shooting with you. See you around and stay safe.

AL

+1 for all the great effort put in by everybody. If your considering taking a class with Max and Travis don't hesitate.

I'll try and post more once I recover from 8+ hours on the range and 6 hours in the car.

If you get the chance - Run, Don't walk to a Max and Travis class. (Yes it is worth every penny) These two guys analyze the game like no one else. They will change the way you do and think about the game - and have you wondering why anyone ever did it differently. They show you simple exercises/drills that make huge changes in your shooting game.

Fantastic instructors, gentlemen, and two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet.

Great bunch of shooters in the class - every experience level (Max and Travis helped equally). We had gun break, one blow-up, and other shooters loaned equipment to keep everyone learning (yes, Kgunz11 loaned about 4 guns). Tony kept everyone laughing, DHTampa (the Colonel) us fun to talk and proud to meet the founder East Bagdad practical shooters; Gary, Luke, Nikki, Tim, and some that I shoot with regularly - Alan, Bobby, Brian, etc.

Great and totally exhausting weekend. I an hitting the sack........

Mark K

WOW...ABSOFREAKINLUTLY THE BEST CLASS..PERIOD. I cannot begin to address the professionalism and dedication to the advancement of thier students that Max and Travis have. This is challenging, rewarding and worth 2x the money. For 3 years now I have been practicing 300-400 rounds per week and shooting everything i can..and I came to the point that I had no idea what was right and what was wrong. I can tell you this...after 20+ hours on the range with the 2 best hard hitters in the sport, I saw what right was. Not only do they teach you how to practice, how to break down the steps to success, but they design a plan for you to take home and use....Dang man...TRUE STUDS....

I also want to give a BIG HELL YEA to East Alabama Gun Club....Al for using his kids college fund for us to have a place to shoot and Bobby for not only putting the events together, but providing guns and ammo to those in need( like ...everyone)...Both of you guys are a true asset to this sport and what brotherhood is all about. I enjoyed all of the people in the class and the EAGC crew. Thanks for letting me be a part of a great 2 days. To any and all present..You got my number and holla at me..If not, I will see you at the Alabama, Area 6, NC State, SC state, Area 7, Area 5,..or at some bar close to these events....I will be the guy dry firing at the IPSC target stapled to a Fat Kid :cheers: .....

Your Airborne Daddy

SEEE YA

Edited by WINGMEN10

WOW...ABSOFREAKINLUTLY THE BEST CLASS..PERIOD. I cannot begin to address the professionalism and dedication to the advancement of thier students that Max and Travis have. This is challenging, rewarding and worth 2x the money. For 3 years now I have been practicing 300-400 rounds per week and shooting everything i can..and I came to the point that I had no idea what was right and what was wrong. I can tell you this...after 20+ hours on the range with the 2 best hard hitters in the sport, I saw what right was. Not only do they teach you how to practice, how to break down the steps to success, but they design a plan for you to take home and use....Dang man...TRUE STUDS....

I also want to give a BIG HELL YEA to East Alabama Gun Club....Al for using his kids college fund for us to have a place to shoot and Bobby for not only putting the events together, but providing guns and ammo to those in need( like ...everyone)...Both of you guys are a true asset to this sport and what brotherhood is all about. I enjoyed all of the people in the class and the EAGC crew. Thanks for letting me be a part of a great 2 days. To any and all present..You got my number and holla at me..If not, I will see you at the Alabama, Area 6, NC State, SC state, Area 7, Area 5,..or at some bar close to these events....I will be the guy drying at the IPSC target stapled to a Fat Kid :cheers: .....

Your Airborne Daddy

SEEE YA

I bow before the greater comedic talent... if you guys ever get a chance to meet this dude... He's bent, and coming from me..... :)

Here's you and T bro...

JT

http://69.129.204.214/tt.jpg

I also want to give a BIG HELL YEA to East Alabama Gun Club....Al for using his kids college fund for us to have a place to shoot and Bobby for not only putting the events together, but providing guns and ammo to those in need( like ...everyone)...Both of you guys are a true asset to this sport and what brotherhood is all about. I enjoyed all of the people in the class and the EAGC crew. Thanks for letting me be a part of a great 2 days. To any and all present..You got my number and holla at me..If not, I will see you at the Alabama, Area 6, NC State, SC state, Area 7, Area 5,..or at some bar close to these events....I will be the guy drying at the IPSC target stapled to a Fat Kid :cheers: .....

Your Airborne Daddy

SEEE YA

I bow before the greater comedic talent... if you guys ever get a chance to meet this dude... He's bent, and coming from me..... :)

Here's you and T bro...

JT

http://69.129.204.214/tt.jpg

Edited by WINGMEN10