Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

(((Pallets of .223)))

Jman

At my local Cabela's. And not a single nervous, panic stricken hoarder in sight. Don't know if the ammo is any good (Fiocchi 55gr) or the price for that matter ($18.50~ per 50). But it did feel good to just go in, find what I want and get out without being irritated. Hope the trend continues. <_<

Jim

edited to fix the typo :rolleyes:

Edited by JimmyM

$ 18.50 per 50 damn!! I remember when it was $ 10 per box of 50.

I remember when we invaded Afghanistan and the kids at the local college were holding little anti-war rallies. I would yell, "end the war, keep my ammo cheap"!! I'd get the weirdest looks from people.

Good news :) Last .308 I bought was 4 years ago through AIM, portuguese MILSURP. $129 per thousand including shipping! Guess those days are over, huh?

Local...loco...shop has those SA battle packs for $85 each... :surprise:

I've only got a few left and I paid a little more than you did...3 years ago... :wacko:

Check to see if your local Cabella's has this sale through 12/10: 200 rd. boxes of Federal American Eagle Tactical XM193 for $74.99. Check the Cabella's Web site for a $20 off coupon on a $100 purchase and make your wallet even happier :D

Unfortunately, my area Cabella's is nearly 2 hours away or I'd pick up a couple of boxes.

Curtis