Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let the Mid-life Crisis Begin!

SA Friday

grip is nice..gun points well..you are going to like this blaster.

It must feel and point just like a glock! Sean -- that Fat-Free is seriously baddazz. Stay safe. Stu -- awesome pics. See you guys soon.

-br

I find that acquiring things that go BOOM is a far safer midlife crisis to have than say...nubile 18 year old co-eds and convertibles. I say this seriously, and have told my .40 carrying spouse as well. A fun roll in the hay with aforementioned co-ed/nymph is not worth a (well deserved) sucking chest wound. Congrats on the blaster :)

I find that acquiring things that go BOOM is a far safer midlife crisis to have than say...nubile 18 year old co-eds and convertibles. I say this seriously, and have told my .40 carrying spouse as well. A fun roll in the hay with aforementioned co-ed/nymph is not worth a (well deserved) sucking chest wound. Congrats on the blaster :)

Now that is funny, but it's not a real crisis until you feel the need for a second one, then you need 2 open guns, then 2 single stacks and then two production guns and then 2 production guns of a different type just in case and then...........well you get the idea.