Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 Stock

B.Reid

I'm not new to shooting but I rarely shoot my shotgun in competitions. When I do travel to the 3gun matches I see a variety of stocks on Benelli's which is what I run. I've got all of the cool mods that were done by Benny so I'm set up in that area. I'm trying to find out if there's a real difference, whether it be in time (gun control) or ease of reloading or just simply choice. I still use the old turn and burn method of reloading. Looking for thoughts from others with more experience that what I have. Thanks.

Bryan,

Sorry mate, I read this when you first posted but figured someone would give you the heads up. No one intended to be rude or ignore you but this question has been asked and debated over many numerous times and a quick search will reveal that the last PG vs Straight Stock on a Benelli thread was only ended a few weeks ago....

A quick search will reveal all you need to know and the many varied views on this subject !

Good luck !

Edited by mike.45

Oh OK its pick on the guy with the silly accent time !

I was kinda hoping that if Kurt does refuse to give me a guage, that I could borrow yours Benny !!

I guess thats a no then...... :rolleyes:

OK I know a solution, I will just sick the PG stock on Ty's Benelli - he does need all the help he can get after all. :roflol:

Edited by mike.45

Oh OK its pick on the guy with the silly accent time !

I was kinda hoping that if Kurt does refuse to give me a guage, that I could borrow yours Benny !!

I guess thats a no then...... :rolleyes:

OK I know a solution, I will just sick the PG stock on Ty's Benelli - he does need all the help he can get after all. :roflol:

Ouch.... You are going to hurt Ty's feelings if you keep that up... All one of them. :cheers:

The hand of friendship from across the Pond ! Nice to see there is still some civility in the land we discovered, nurtured, cultured and populated, gave govenance and diplomacy to and then gave independance, after some people had enough of afternoon tea breaks and toasted muffins :roflol:

Erik, thanks for the offer !!

I can certainly 'billy club' beat them around the heads with it as I KNOW I can out run them, but then they will just get mad and its their magazines stuffed with lots of their little friends that I know I cant out run ! :rolleyes:

Edited by mike.45

Mikey we'll just put our bunny suits on, cuz we know you couldn't hurt a bunny. :roflol:

And I'm not talking about a set of ears, a bikini and a fuzzy tail, but you get the picture, on second thought I really don't want that picture in my head, .................................AAAAwwww shit its there,............dammit!!!!

trapr