Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana Single Stack/Production

Just got the latest squad updates and it looks like 36 SSers and 36 Productioners. 1 GM and a Master in Prodution and a Master in Single Stack. Should prove to be a good match. Can somebody tie Vogel's shoe laces together :roflol:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the latest squad updates and it looks like 36 SSers and 36 Productioners. 1 GM and a Master in Prodution and a Master in Single Stack. Should prove to be a good match. Can somebody tie Vogel's shoe laces together :roflol:

There is also 12 undecided!!

Got confirmation from Deb at Springfield, prize guns are shipping.

Random prize draw guns will be

For all Single Stack Competitors a stainless steel Springfield Mil-Spec in 45acp

and for all Production Competitors a new 9mm XDM.

Didn't get anything in mail today for entry forms, so there are still slots for Sunday.

There is also 12 undecided!!

Got confirmation from Deb at Springfield, prize guns are shipping.

Random prize draw guns will be

For all Single Stack Competitors a stainless steel Springfield Mil-Spec in 45acp

and for all Production Competitors a new 9mm XDM.

Didn't get anything in mail today for entry forms, so there are still slots for Sunday.

NICE!!! Now get Matt to donate that springer gun I've been drooling over for the past couple of months and we'll be onto something :roflol:

Can somebody tie Vogel's shoe laces together :roflol:

Please don't do that!

'Cause then I'll have to admit to getting beat by a guy who's shoe laces were tied together.

:roflol:

-rvb

Edited by rvb

Please don't do that!

'Cause then I'll have to admit to getting beat by a guy who's shoe laces were tied together.

-rvb

Good point....very good point lol.

Maybe we can talk him into shooting left handed. I even have a holster he can borrow !!!

Please don't do that!

-rvb

Maybe we can talk him into shooting left handed. I even have a holster he can borrow !!!

Unless we talk him into shooting by going, "bang, bang" and pointing at targets I don't think there is much of a chance for us mere mortals....even us mortals shooting major PF....he doesn't drop enough points to count any way.

Please don't do that!

-rvb

Unless we talk him into shooting by going, "bang, bang" and pointing at targets I don't think there is much of a chance for us mere mortals....even us mortals shooting major PF....he doesn't drop enough points to count any way.

As Coach pointed out to me today, the rest of us could shoot limited, he would still beat us.

Please don't do that!

-rvb

As Coach pointed out to me today, the rest of us could shoot limited, he would still beat us.

Most of us could shoot open and he still would beat us :-)

Ok.............. Shoes tied together, shooting left handed with a patch over his right eye. Think we have a chance that way? :lol:

Ummm, it is the reigning production national champ. The only chance WE have of winning is if he doesn't show up but what fun would that be?

Edited by steel1212

Got a couple of emails about holding a spot for folks....

The only fair way to do this is to take the post marked date on the entry form with payment, first come on the remaining slots.

Sorry can't hold a slots.

It is $40, get your app mailed in and let's shoot this thing!!

Got a couple of emails about holding a spot for folks....

The only fair way to do this is to take the post marked date on the entry form with payment, first come on the remaining slots.

Sorry can't hold a slots.

It is $40, get your app mailed in and let's shoot this thing!!

How many SS slots still open??

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update

We are down to about 10 slots left on Sunday.

Also looking for a few more folks that might want to help as Range Staff.

Range Staff will get to shoot for free, plus will have 2 chances to win one of two

Springfield XDM's that we just for their drawing.

If interested let me know asap....

Also if you are interested in shooting this match before it fills up or know someone that wants to but hasn't sent in their entry let me know.

I am waiting for the mail tomorrow and Saturday and then I will send out another one...

Cough, Cough ah humm. :D

I have been patiently checking the mail........ Not complaining just excited. I liked seeing your post though Steel1212. :roflol:

I am waiting for the mail tomorrow and Saturday and then I will send out another one...

Cough, Cough ah humm. :D

I have been patiently checking the mail........ Not complaining just excited. I liked seeing your post though Steel1212. :roflol:

When it gets close to match day I get....twitchy lol.