Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack, Production, Revolver match

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would go wheel gat but I have a brand new Sentinel ready to go and have never, ever, never shot single stack in a match before. I also have 500 rounds of grade A Clyde lead reloads that are screaming to be shot up but don't like the wheel gun...I found that out the night before the ICORE match and had to load the moonclips with factory. :angry2:

After a few stages told us to slow down and get our hits I think JT, Jeremy, and I made a fairly respectable Lexington Mafia showing at the ICORE match for once in a blue moon wheel gunners. I do have to note that both Merryman and Jawor brought out their carry guns with some "questionable" ammo choices so their scores are not an accurate reflection of their abilities.

I would go wheel gat but I have a brand new Sentinel ready to go and have never, ever, never shot single stack in a match before. I also have 500 rounds of grade A Clyde lead reloads that are screaming to be shot up but don't like the wheel gun...I found that out the night before the ICORE match and had to load the moonclips with factory. :angry2:

After a few stages told us to slow down and get our hits I think JT, Jeremy, and I made a fairly respectable Lexington Mafia showing at the ICORE match for once in a blue moon wheel gunners. I do have to note that both Merryman and Jawor brought out their carry guns with some "questionable" ammo choices so their scores are not an accurate reflection of their abilities.

Yeah, I hear ya, gotta play with the new toy. Are the scores up for ICORE anywhere?

I do have to note that both Merryman and Jawor brought out their carry guns with some "questionable" ammo choices so their scores are not an accurate reflection of their abilities.

C'mon man!

Aren't you supposed to dig out a handful of old .38 special reloads and fill up the speedloader? I had 125gr,130gr and two different 158gr loads mixed together for special applications! :rolleyes:

Dave

Well crap, with all youz shooting round guns who's going to shoot Single Stack? Do I hear a motion to initiate a morning AND afternoon shoot?

And here I thought you like me....... :angry2:

Edited by steel1212