Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Market For A 3 Gun Cart????

I am test marketing to see if there's a market for a well-built and inexpensive cart for transporting 2 or 3 long guns and a space for a medium size shooting bag and a few extra accessories. Capacity will be approximate 50#. It will fold up to 1/3 its size and weigh approximately 15#. It will have pneumatic tires and can be pushed or pulled.

I know what you want is cheep but you get what you pay for. Do you want a cart that will last a couple of years or 10 years. Something that’s easy to fold up or a pain in the ass to assemble and disassemble. Something that’s easy to maneuver or hard to push around in sand, rocks and mud. Capacity UP TO 50# or capacity up to 90# (remember a rifle or shotgun weigh in at approx. 10# each + handgun and all your ammo and water, I can go on.)

I can sell you a good cart for $179.00 to $199.00 or a cheep cart for $149.00.

What’s the market out there?????

Steven

I want someplace to sit. There was a euro cart somebody posted which was basically a chair on big inflatable tires. Put your bag in it, wheel it around, chuck your bag out and have a nice sit-down. Fold it up and that would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone had a design for modifying a golf cart that I thought was a great idea. I recently ran into a fellow at the Area 1 match in Bend this spring with one of those carts and it looked pretty nice. Hope that designer is reading and can share those photos again. If not I think if you could design a reworked golf cart/bag to handle 2 long guns and have room for a small bag, I'd buy it.

Thanks,

Racine

• 2 months later...