Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun

6.3.1 Firearms must be of a factory configuration

Refering to my AR

Does this mean that I can't change my grip, stock or forend?

Could someone please elaborate. Just want to be sure if I decide to make the trip.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6.3.1 Firearms must be of a factory configuration

Refering to my AR

Does this mean that I can't change my grip, stock or forend?

Could someone please elaborate. Just want to be sure if I decide to make the trip.

Kyle,

Yes, you can change your handguard, stock, and grip...but not during the match, unless you break one of them.

I plan on attending the sniper comp and then the 3 gun and i will be flying and bring alot of gear. I read the rules and want to double check on something.

For carbies i want to run my acog on my rifle am i still able to have my iron site's mounted on the side of my handguards?

Thank you and i am looking forward to this match!!

OK so my long time Shooting Brother and I are gearing up for 3 gun he is going the Open gun rout with the Saga and having a comp built on the gun, (too Late to change) , & I am going the Tac rout but still a long tube on my M2.

Sounds like I would be OK.

Provided the match fills up my guess is no, "unscored outlaw option" is available for him to shoot his new comped Saga and two scoped rifle?

:

OK I got my answer = No Outlaw shooters allowed in the match ,= play with the equipment as outlined in the rules , even for no score at all.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Pistol Steel will be calibrated with .45 230 grain ball +P

Rifle Steel will be calibrated with MK262 77 Grain

Better bring "Man" bullets.

Just kidding...

There is not a power factor per se, but I would not bring light bullets or low power factor ammo.

Just kidding...

There is not a power factor per se, but I would not bring light bullets or low power factor ammo.

Better bring "Man" bullets. :cheers::roflol: Just too funny..

Just kidding...

Perfect that is what i needed to know. Not looking to shoot light loads. I'm concerned if i choose to shoot my SBR it won't make the minor with box ammo.

Hm didn't look to see if there is an issue with SBR? 12"

Match Hotel

This hotel is approx 15 minutes from the range.

Fairfield Inn and Suites Waco North

4257 North IH-35

Waco, Texas 76705 USA

Phone: 1-254-412-2535

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wcol...tes-waco-north/

The rate is $99.00, this includes hot breakfast.

There are 50 double queens and 15 king rooms available.

Mention LaRue 3 Gun for the rate and here is the confirmation code - G1685.

There are quite a few events taking place in Waco this weekend so you better get your reservations early.

Edited by SGDM

Dude, just take off Monday. I am.

Gotta recover from a helluva weekend: Driving Thursday from Beaumont to Wichita (7+ hours) to shoot all 13 stages of Double Tap on Friday, drive back to Waco (3+) to be up Sat morning shooting LaRue through Sunday, then back to Beaumont (another 4+). I'm sleeping in Monday... <_<

Sent my app in today. If I make it in this will be my first major 3 gun match. One of the questions I have is how will each stage run? Meaning will every stage use all 3 guns or will some be pistol/rifle or pistol/shotgun or rifle only etc?

What about round count for a match like this? Would 400 rifle be enough in most cases? What about shot gun about how much shot and how much slug and also for pistol?

Thanks and looking forward to shooting.

LOL, you da man.

You just need to add the Rifles Only -- Snipers Hide Cup the next weekend. Heck, you could go from Tiger Valley to RO and catch the train up on Sunday and just stay for the match.

:cheers:

Next year. There are some good members here who are working with me on the precision rifle aspect. I'm just not ready for that one yet.

Well I filled out my app, dropped it in the box, and will be on my way the 27th from Louisiana.

I've done some (4-5) local 3-gun events, but this will be my first big one.

I'm really pumped up. :D