Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Kydex style for STI Edge help?

glockstan

I'm looking for a tactical holster for my STI (the Edge) style Kydex like Comp-tac or Bladetech, look like Bladetech doesnt make one for STI Edge and Comp-Tac is short on productions for this styles, any suggestions very appreciated it. Thank you for all info.

I'm looking for a tactical holster for my STI (the Edge) style Kydex like Comp-tac or Bladetech, look like Bladetech doesnt make one for STI Edge and Comp-Tac is short on productions for this styles, any suggestions very appreciated it. Thank you for all info.

Bladetech makes the Drop and offset for the Edge.

http://www.blade-tech.com/DOH-Dropped-Offs...ok-pr-1029.html

Weapon Code Choose one STI 2011 Full Dust Cover 5" (Edge) STI 2011 Night Hawk STI 2011 Standard Dust Cover 5" (Eagle) STI 2011 Tactcial Lite 4.15" STI 2011 Tactical STI 2011 Tactical Lite 5" STI 2011 VIP STI LS 9 STI Trojan SVI INFINITY 5" LDC SVI INFINITY 5" SDC SVI INFINITY 6" LDC SVI Infinity 6" Short Dust Cover

Hope this helps

Weapon Code Choose one STI 2011 Full Dust Cover 5" (Edge) STI 2011 Night Hawk STI 2011 Standard Dust Cover 5" (Eagle) STI 2011 Tactcial Lite 4.15" STI 2011 Tactical STI 2011 Tactical Lite 5" STI 2011 VIP STI LS 9 STI Trojan SVI INFINITY 5" LDC SVI INFINITY 5" SDC SVI INFINITY 6" LDC SVI Infinity 6" Short Dust Cover

Hope this helps

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, HEKLER40

Hope this helps

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, HEKLER40

No problem. I was just on their website last week looking for the exact same thing.

I just called Bladetech and customer services told me "They will make it custom to fit your spec when you order it" that's mean they dont have it in stock, take about 4 weeks get to you, same things with Comp-tac but anyway thank you very much for info.

FYI, comptac has ALWAYS told me it would be at least 2 weeks to make and ship my order. Yest somehow, it's always been on my doorstep within 7 days.

No idea on Blade-tech, but that's how comp-tac has worked for me. And I've got 5 comp-tac's right now. :)

If you need it in a hurry, order a comp-tac.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

At the risk of being the jacka$$ that responds to the "I want this post" with a "how about this instead reply".

I have been using kydex for quite awhile and recently got a safariland (from a gift certificate) for my eagle, now I am kind of wondering why I liked kydex so much...I got a 561. I like the suede liner, I like the retention system better. It holds the gun by pushing up on the bottom of the trigger guard, not by pinching the triggerguard. The retention seems to have more of a range of adjustment. Just a thought.