Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sv Open Masterpiece Or Limcats...

pnmd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a limcat tiger top end on an SVI frame. No ports in the barrel, just the turbo comp. The gun is heavy. Full 5 inch slide and only lightened rear, but shoots very very flat. Functions flawlessly. Posted about problems of it being a bit front heavy and of the aimpoint comp sitting a bit high in another thread but got no reply. With the new 165 PF, I would not reccomend the big turbo comp, nor barrel porting, but then again a little dot jump never bothered me much. Anyone else feel the tiger is a bit front heavy? especially on a 5 inch slide? I may conrary to my own advice :) be convinced to drill holes in the slide/barrel, and have been thinking a lot of lightening the slide and comp lately (it is chromed though, and i dont know if thats a problem).

• 4 weeks later...

BernT,

Maybe I can help with the picture issue. You first need to store your photos on one the image hosting web sites such as www.imagestation.com . I use this one for posting my photos on here. After you store your images on their site, right click on any image you want to post and go to the pictures properties and copy it to your clip board. Then to post the saved picture, go to the posting page and click on IMG. When the window opens, paste the location of your image. Thats about all there is to it. Hope I have'nt confused you too much. Really like to see those photos. Give it a try.............