Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster options

Rocket35

I don't have one yet- just in the planning stages. My oldest daughter would like to shoot more matches with me. Seems that shooting the airsoft isn't enough anymore. :P

Edited by Rocket35

Find a cheap plastic holster that's close (like a Fobus), warm it to 275 degrees in the oven, take it out, shove the gun in. It will mold to your gun and when cool you'll have a nice fit. I tried 300 degrees and a corner of my holster sagged when reshaping to fit a 6" heavy dust cover STI 2011. MIght have to wrap your gun's plastic lower in a thin cloth or something to keep the warm holster from touching it directly. I've only tried it on a metal gun, worked great.

Where did you get a GP6? Can't find any dealers in my area that can get one. TIA

DaG

Shooters Connection (Chuck Bradley)

CPWSA (Chris Patty)

Shooting Edge (Sam Conway)

All 3 have the GP6 in stock ready to ship and I think all 3 are forum sponsors here.

Yes we have some that were not already spoken for.

As for the holster. We have already placed an order for Blade tech holsters. Not sure when they will be made. It is in the beginning stages. The safariland 567 should work also. If you are interested we can try a GP6 in one tomorrow to see which fits best. These are adjustable so I am sure they will work.