Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Milan Fall Classic Rescheduled

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Match, Had a good time, wish I would have had my Limited gun what a hoser match.

Good job in Pruduction to Mike C. see that automatic didn't slow you down too much !!!!!

Here are some vids of me and my boy shootin a couple of the stages.

Kyle stage 3

Kyle Stage 1

Eric Stage 1

Eric stage 3

Eric stage 10

Edited by 2 para's

I posted the preliminary results on the USPSA website: Link is http://www.uspsa.org/mr/clubresults.php?ye...amp;ccode1=IL05

I also e-mailed the combined results out to everyone who shot the match (if I had an e-mail address for you).

Thanks again for the great match guys. I enjoy talking to and watching a bunch of shooters I haven't seen before.

Frank

Frank, thanks for all your hard work, putting this match on was work that few can imagine the scale of given the help you had and the work to be done, you knocked it out of the park and that is an understatement. I will be making the 3.5-4 hour drive back for your big matches, just let me know when they are.

I had a great time, I left a lot of points on the targets that I should have taken but I am getting out of this exactly what I am putting in and my expectations are in line with that so it is all good. I had a great time shooting, was nice to talk to people I haven't seen for a while and meeting some new people too, and the weekend away with my wife was a much needed break that has done us both a lot of good.

Matt, nice shooting and congrats on the overall win. If I practiced some and you shot Single Stack..... The stages I saw you shoot were smooth, fast and very few points left behind. That is what wins matches and your match was a clinic for the rest of us.

Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting the match on, very well done.

It was a lot of fun. Nice to see familiar faces & meeting new people as well. Thank God the rain didn't last too long!

Hope to return to future matches there.

I also had a wonderful time. Great job by the staff. I would love to do that match again. Next time I will shoot both days. Got to watch the Great Matt Cheely tear it, that was a highlight for me. Great shooting Matt. Thanks again Frank and your crew. David Schaefer Oh yeah, the pork sandwiches were wonderful too.

Here is the link to Matt Cheely taking out the Texas star on the move. It is Stage 8 of the Milan Fall Classic.

If the link doesn't work, go to youtube and it is under IPSC40cal. I will be adding more videos to it as I get them downloaded and you will be able to see Matt and Tiny Warrior shoot the entire match.

Matt and T.W. it was a pleasure shooting with you two and very impressive to watch. I am very glad you got to make it down for the match.

Matt, congratulations an a very strong win!!

Schroed...always a pleasure shooting with you and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Yep, the changes are on the USPSA website. I will update them every evening when I get home from work.

I am going to wait until the results go final to send out the combined results again (Thursday evening).

I am in the process of double checking all of the classifier scores (we REALLY don't want those messed up) so I can submit them Thursday night and get it paid, so they will show up on this months update.

Frank

Good time, great match......it is obvious that Frank is making sure that all went well with the match, before and after, which is what it takes to do it right.

Folks, if you have the opportunity to shoot at Milan, these guys and gals do it right, have the facilities, and a good time is had by all.........

:cheers:

DougC....

PS.....CSM shot a helluva match......... ;)