Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun -- April 24-26, Park City, KY

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can watch the ROs as much as you want. I am working on a sight in area, but it is not confirmed at present. I do not have an application for Tyler.

Andy

Andy - are you going to post the squad list?

Maybe in a few days. I am still expecting a few applications.

There will be a sight in area at one stage area. It will be open Thursday afternoon, but can be used only after one has registered. Squads of ROs will be shooting the stage, and will take precedence over those sighting in.

Andy

In the night side match you will be using a stage gun (AR 15 with a PVS14, an EOTech, and suppressor) along with your pistol and a hand held flashlight. We will have some lights at the stage, or you can bring your own.

Andy

Any reason why the sling for my rifle wouldn't not work with my shotgun :unsure: ??? It does not appear we will use both Rifle and shotgun "slung" on any one stage. so I could just switch my sling from my rifle to my shotgun as needed?

:unsure:

Edited by AlamoShooter

Any reason why the sling for my rifle wouldn't not work with my shotgun :unsure: ??? It does not appear we will use both Rifle and shotgun "slung" on any one stage. so I could just switch my sling from my rifle to my shotgun as needed?

:unsure:

That is how I see it... looking at the stage details.

(See ya next week)

In the night side match you will be using a stage gun (AR 15 with a PVS14, an EOTech, and suppressor) along with your pistol and a hand held flashlight. We will have some lights at the stage, or you can bring your own.

Andy

Andy

Thanks for more shooting fun! and all the hard work by you and every one else.

Many of you remember resetting steel and pasting at last year's BRM3G. This year you will have to do the same, .................... BUT the local 4-H group (I think it's primarily their shooting team) will there to help reset and police brass. They will be working for tips, so bring some extra dollars for them. I hope this works out well for all concerned, and that they will be interested in helping out in future years. I will be heading out to KY in the morning to start setup. See you all in a few days.

Andy

Hi Folks,

Slight changes are having to be made to some of the stages as setup is progressing. You will see them when you get here. Also, the Squad List, which has been carved immutably into stone, is posted on the BRM3G Updates Page near the bottom.

Got to go set up some more stages! See you all in a few more days.

Andy

Hi Folks,

Slight changes are having to be made to some of the stages as setup is progressing. You will see them when you get here. Also, the Squad List, which has been carved immutably into stone, is posted on the BRM3G Updates Page near the bottom.

Got to go set up some more stages! See you all in a few more days.

Andy

Sweet.. rockin' with squad 6.

I have a scope throw ring that I would like to get some feedback on. If anyone has a comment that they would like to make I would appreciate it.

Here it is. I'm looking for the voice of experience. How do you think it will work? Thanks in advance.

post-15667-1240414627_thumb.jpg

New to 3-Gun question... Is there a minimum power factor for rifle and handgun ammunition?

No chronograph & No power factor calculations, therefore no minimum power factor for any weapon.

Depending on what division you choose, there are some ammo and/or caliber requirements (especially in Heavy Metal).

See BRM 3 Gun Rules for details.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Looks alot like the one we threw together at work, except mine is still raw aluminum. Should work just fine. Looks good!

Steve

I have a scope throw ring that I would like to get some feedback on. If anyone has a comment that they would like to make I would appreciate it.

Here it is. I'm looking for the voice of experience. How do you think it will work? Thanks in advance.

post-15667-1240414627_thumb.jpg

Load them up hot ya big sissy! <_<

Thank You Linda! I have to load some ammo and don't have time to chronograph before i leave in the morning... Just wanted to make sure my 160ish pf handgun loads will be okay :)

Thanks!