Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 ICORE INTERNATIONAL POSTAL MATCH

Hi guys, this years International Postal Match can be downloaded from the ICORE site. It consists of 4 stages, fairly straight forward to set up. Last year we had 347 shooters take part. It would be great to crack the 400 mark this year.

Shoot the stages as a Club Match or if you can't do that then shoot it by yourself. Get out there, enjoy that revolver and enjoy some ICORE competition.

You do not have to be a member of ICORE to compete. Just use a revolver and follow the rules.

347 shooters last year can't be wrong, so download the match and give it a try.

Regards

Pk

Edited by pjk

Augusta Georgia , Pinetucky Gun Club should be running the ICORE Postal Match in October. I will post again when confirmed.

Mike, Tony.

Get out and beat the bushes for some more round gunners to bring with y'all next month. I'll be there if I have to take another day off.

Sorry we didn't make Griffin but work didn't shut down until 10:00 am Sunday.

Paul

Mark, Paul and Tony:

I plan to be there...one LIL' problem...I've already got OVERTIME scheduled at WORK...but with all the GRAY HAIR I've got, enough people owe me favors that I should be able to "Swap" it for another "OT" day...you hates to lose any $$$, after all!!!

I'm also going to try to make the September Match...Tony, you "Up" for that???...Later....mikey357

Mark, Paul and Tony:

I plan to be there...one LIL' problem...I've already got OVERTIME scheduled at WORK...but with all the GRAY HAIR I've got, enough people owe me favors that I should be able to "Swap" it for another "OT" day...you hates to lose any $$$, after all!!!

I'm also going to try to make the September Match...Tony, you "Up" for that???...Later....mikey357

Just ain't in the cards Mike, I am going to be out of town the whole next weekend.

Mark, Paul and Tony:

Hey guys, I am in pretty tight with the ICORE match director in Augusta, If I moved the match to November 15 would that help. I sure would like to have you guys in attendance,but then again my chances would be better to win if I shot it without ya! :roflol:

Seriously , would Nov 15 be a better date for this?

Mark, Paul and Tony:

Hey guys, I am in pretty tight with the ICORE match director in Augusta, If I moved the match to November 15 would that help. I sure would like to have you guys in attendance,but then again my chances would be better to win if I shot it without ya! :roflol:

Seriously , would Nov 15 be a better date for this?

That would be MUCH better for me.

I would put that on the calender now and make plans to be there.

I am going out of town the weekend of the 26,27,28 then the ICORE Cup in Miss for Oct.

Mark:

I'm gonna' hafta' check with "the Boss", but something about that November date seems to ring a lil' BELL in my head...like maybe we're supposed to be in Orlando that week, soaking up the SUNSHINE...gotta' check with "She Who Knows All", and will get back to ya' on it....mikey357

Guys

I would be keen to take part in this comp.

I like to shoot the 625 but there are very few revo shooters in my area.

Where can I buy the targets.

al

OK.

Everyone is entitled to one stupid question.

Forgive me.?

No problem. Google up Target Barn they may even be listed on this forum in the dealer section. Then look for NRA Tombstone Targets, (not sure if that is the official name) You can also go to www.icore.org and find almost anything you need to know about this revolver game.

Where are you located, we would love to have come to Augusta and shoot with us.

Mark

al

Guys

I would be keen to take part in this comp.

I like to shoot the 625 but there are very few revo shooters in my area.

Where can I buy the targets.

al

OK.

Everyone is entitled to one stupid question.

Forgive me.?

No problem. Google up Target Barn they may even be listed on this forum in the dealer section. Then look for NRA Tombstone Targets, (not sure if that is the official name) You can also go to www.icore.org and find almost anything you need to know about this revolver game.

Where are you located, we would love to have come to Augusta and shoot with us.

Mark

al

Targets are NRAD-1 and Target Barn has them.

Lost my local club for setting this up, long story, but I have another but will have to shoot it by myself with wife timing me.

Gary

• 3 months later...

Less than 2 weeks to go for this match.

If you want to take part get to the ICORE web site and download the match package. I have shot the match with 2 clubs now and they are fun and challenging stages, thoroughly enjoyable.

Pk

• 3 weeks later...

Full results are on the ICORE web page. Quite a few forum members in the results !!

Open

1st David Olhasso

2nd Paul Kennedy

3rd Eric Leach

Top Lady Open

Charmaine Donnan

Top Junior Open

Brad White

Limited

1st Richard Brethour

2nd Rolf Dieter-Reich

3rd Elliot Aysen

Top Lady Limited

Annette Aysen

Top Junior Limited

Kath Joyce

There were 337 shooters this year representing the USA, Australia and Switzerland. There were 26 ladies and 5 juniors. If you did not take part this match then why not give it a go in 2009.

Thanks to all those that took part in 2008.

Pk.

Thanks for the kind words Craig.

2.76 sec for X Factor was good shooting from Dave.O

I liked that stage, requires a lot of discipline to shoot it well. Might include it in some my monthly club matches at home.

Pk