Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looks like we may be crowning a new champ!

Revopop

Almost all shooting Minor (MajorNO)?

or I am misunderstanding ?

Daniele, Almost all the Revo guys shot Major except one Dummy. A short Fat guy using an L frame cut for 38 supers.... Oh wait that was me.... :unsure: . There were a couple of 610's I think and M.S. was shooting 38 short colts but blew chunks on the stage before stage one...(Chrony..but it is a secret. don't tell anyone...) later rdd

I almost got him on stage 1, he must have thrown a D. But yeah, he's still the king, I watched the supersquad shoot stage seven, he beat the best by 2 seconds with just a few charlies. As stupid as it sounds, I'm seriously considering backing my strain screw out a bit; I have my 625 turned up too far and the slow trigger is driving me nuts.

H.

Well, I did turn down the trigger about 1/4 turn, and didn't have any clicks, so that gamble paid off. I was also grinding on my hammer to strip some weight, just in case. There's such a performance difference between 6 and 8 pounds it's startling. I'm really looking forward to learning how to properly tune a trigger so that I can get this sucker down into a quicker range, I just didn't have time this year. I'd say it is probably around 7 lbs right now, and I was able to shoot some "questionable" loads.

For next year, I'm taking Pinshooter's advice and buying 1000 new pieces of brass for match ammo. You can be a cheap bastard only so long.

H.