Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

That list is not legally correct/complete. But, if you are in Denver and you have a gun, you may be arrested whether you will utlimately be convicted of a crime or not.

In the past, Denver has made it clear that they don't believe in the traveling through laws either.

That list is not legally correct/complete. But, if you are in Denver and you have a gun, you may be arrested whether you will utlimately be convicted of a crime or not.

In the past, Denver has made it clear that they don't believe in the traveling through laws either.

Sounds like Denver doesn't need to set up speed traps to generate revenue. Just build a jail next to the Denver airport and bust hunters moving from luggage pickup to the car rental counter.

What percentage of hunters (even those driving in from the east) need to pass through Denver?

Bill

Denver believes that it is the final authority on the law in Denver. They have been shown wrong before, I suspect they will again. Much like NJ, I suspect home rule is lining people's pockets, so nobody wants to ban it outright.

The only way their interpretation of the law is immune form heller is if it goes back to the USSC and the second is explicitly not incorporated. Mainly because the laws liek denvers have enough holes with the concept of what passes for a residence and what passes for legitimate self-defence in the eyese of the state legislature and their state constitution.

Do it ina year when lots of folks would like to remind everyone that shiny blue places have a history of not liking guns, and I suspect The guy is getting all sorts of phone calls regarding legal help.