Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SDB Case/Shellplate problem

I've got a couple of Square Deal B presses. ONe is setup for small primers, and one for large. I mostly load 38 super and 45ACP. ONe of them is the new style, with the powder rod, the other has the springs rapped around the powder bar. I love these presses, they are GREAT!!!

Here's the problem...

I can't get the case feeder working! I have no idea how to install it! I think I'm missing some pieces or parts that will make it attach and work properly. Can I get these parts from Dillon? Are there any machinists out there willing to make a few of the missing parts?

Here's a list of the missing parts:

Feeder Bowl

collator disk

collator motor

Feeder Tube

Case slider plunger

Case slider track

Case slider lever rod

Mounting bracket

Misc bolts, screws, or springs

Can anyone help me? PLEASE!!!!

I'd be willing to PAY!!!

I think this should be in "humor",

we may have a Joker :surprise:

or

Of course you could simply be mis-informed............ :roflol:

There are no case feeders for SQ deals

other than your right hand.... :)

Edited by 9x21

:surprise:

I've got a couple of Square Deal B presses. ONe is setup for small primers, and one for large. I mostly load 38 super and 45ACP. ONe of them is the new style, with the powder rod, the other has the springs rapped around the powder bar. I love these presses, they are GREAT!!!

Here's the problem...

I can't get the case feeder working! I have no idea how to install it! I think I'm missing some pieces or parts that will make it attach and work properly. Can I get these parts from Dillon? Are there any machinists out there willing to make a few of the missing parts?

Here's a list of the missing parts:

Feeder Bowl

collator disk

collator motor

Feeder Tube

Case slider plunger

Case slider track

Case slider lever rod

Mounting bracket

Misc bolts, screws, or springs

Can anyone help me? PLEASE!!!!

I'd be willing to PAY!!!

:surprise:

A noble effort, but it simply isn't cost effective for us to offer a casefeeder for the SDB. The cost would approximately equal that

of the SDB itself. :ph34r:

I can understand that, but those of us with SDBs would likey pony up the cash. I would rather spend $300 for a case feeder than buy a 550 or 650 and all the conversion kits and dies necessary for all my calibers.

A noble effort, but it simply isn't cost effective for us to offer a casefeeder for the SDB. The cost would approximately equal that

I can understand that, but those of us with SDBs would likey pony up the cash. I would rather spend $300 for a case feeder than buy a 550 or 650 and all the conversion kits and dies necessary for all my calibers.

Kidding aside, if that sucker actually worked, I think I might be inclined to give it a go too...even @ that price.

IF a casefeeder were offered for the SDB I would have 4 or 5 of them by weeks end and my 550s would be relagated to oddball calibers and tiny batches of test stuff.

The SDB casefeeder is long overdue. Just drop the price of the press back to $250(where it should be), and add a small casefeeder. It would then be such a great press they would have to discontinue it.

IF a casefeeder were offered for the SDB I would have 4 or 5 of them by weeks end and my 550s would be relagated to oddball calibers and tiny batches of test stuff.

Just guessing here Merlin but somebody might get the notion you like the idea. :roflol:

Don't hurt to dream (insert deep sigh here), it would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...