Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Terrible....just terrible.

Flexmoney

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stuff taste like crap. The real thing is pretty popular in California, but its called a Michelada. Try one of these and it should taste good unless your not used to eating hot sauce and limon with every thing.

MICHELADA. Half a Beer of your choice, clamato or V8, one key lime, couple squirts of tapatio tabasco or cholula with some chrushed sea salt. Delicious!!! :cheers:

That canned stuff taste like the sweat off the balls of a stray dog in Tijuana!!! :sick:

That stuff taste like crap. The real thing is pretty popular in California, but its called a Michelada. Try one of these and it should taste good unless your not used to eating hot sauce and limon with every thing.

MICHELADA. Half a Beer of your choice, clamato or V8, one key lime, couple squirts of tapatio tabasco or cholula with some chrushed sea salt. Delicious!!! :cheers:

That canned stuff taste like the sweat off the balls of a stray dog in Tijuana!!! :sick:

Now that's something I don't want to vision!

This begs the question:

how do you know what the sweat off the balls of a stray dog in Tijuana tastes like?

:roflol:

'Cos he went to The Long Bar, met the lady from the donkey show, and give her a kiss not knowing what she did for a living....

:sick:

:P

:goof:

This begs the question:

how do you know what the sweat off the balls of a stray dog in Tijuana tastes like?

:roflol:

'Cos he went to The Long Bar, met the lady from the donkey show, and give her a kiss not knowing what she did for a living....

:sick:

:P

:goof:

EEEEEEWwwww....Barf barf barf barf...vomit...puke....gag....hurl...choke...upchuck...spew... :sick:

Jim

Just exactly what is clam juice :huh:

And how to they go about extracting said juice...I can understand fruit juice ...but juice from a mollusk :wacko:

Jim

Got this from Wikipedia:

Clamato (a portmanteau of "clam" and "tomato") is a trademark of the Mott's company which denotes a drink made primarily of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate and reconstituted dried clam broth, with a dash of high fructose corn syrup, and USDA Red 40 to maintain a 'natural' tomato colour. It is also referred to colloquially as "clamato juice".

Just exactly what is clam juice :huh:

And how to they go about extracting said juice...I can understand fruit juice ...but juice from a mollusk :wacko:

Jim

When you pry open a clam the water that comes out is clam juice. You can buy bottles of clam juice and I add that, sometimes, to make clam chowder - New England style. No tomatoes in mine (that's Manhatten style).

This will FLOP just like the other brands that went out of the clear lines of good beer.... IE EX, EX light, Red dog and the soon to be past new chill's. You know the ones with lime and salt. Makes me want to HURL just thinking about it..... :sick::sick: