Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR Magazine Storage

Okay CED and I-Shot both make storage pouches for pistol mags. Just about every range bag has pockets for 6 to 8 pistol mags. What is everyone using for your AR mags? Do you just throw them in the center of a range bag or what? I am looking to find some kind of storage pouches or something. I see the new I-Shot EVO bag has pockets for rifle mags. I may give that a try.

Thanks

I use a small canvas tool bag I bought at an Army Navy store. It holds a dozen mags with room to spare. I keep all the fresh mags in ziplock baggies to keep them clean and toss them in unbaggied when its used on a stage. Each stage gets a new mag out of a fresh baggie. After each match they get cleaned, inspected, baggied and re-packed in the Canvas bag.

I use a small canvas tool bag I bought at an Army Navy store. It holds a dozen mags with room to spare. I keep all the fresh mags in ziplock baggies to keep them clean and toss them in unbaggied when its used on a stage. Each stage gets a new mag out of a fresh baggie. After each match they get cleaned, inspected, baggied and re-packed in the Canvas bag.

And some call me anal!

I have one of those Cabella's plastic ammo boxes that I carry all my match AR mags in. About 3 30 round p-mags, 2 30 round p-mags cinched together, one DPMS 45, one Tripp 52, a couple p-mag 20s, and a Beta C. Only the Beta C is in it's own bag (the one it came in). At the range I pick out the ones I think I'll need for the match, toss those in my range bag, and call it good. I usually clean my mags once every couple of years whether they need it or not!

I use this: http://www.eagleindustries.com/product.php...t=94&page=1 I purchased mine when a small gear maker was cranking them out for triad tactical, but now eagle makes them ;) (missouri company)

there is also a piece of the army issue molle package that would work great, a 6 mag bandolier, you can find them on ebay and such

This would probably work well too, I picked one up on my last order, http://www.lapolicegear.com/t2camapo.html

Polytech

Edited by Polytech