Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Legally Blonde 2

BrianH

I let my wife drag me to this today, because she liked the first one and I thought I'd be nice....

Holy CRAP!!!! What a complete piece of sh*t!!!!!!!!!!! I think a few people ruined their careers with this one. I almost walked out a couple of times....T3 was next door, I shoulda done it!

Oh well....I think she appologized, like, 10 times after we left the theater. Ya win some, ya lose some....

Some friends and I walked out of a Warren Beatty movie once (I forget the name now) that was so gawdawful we asked for, and recieved, a refund without being questioned why.

brianH,

you are forgiven. now if YOU had picked the movie, there would be some questions? but, any time your wife drags you to a movie, just take your lumps. i have to go see a "musical" (the lion king) due to your same excuse. now, that's a waste of time and MONEY! on the bright side, my shooting buddy has to go too..but he wants to :wacko:

lynn jones

Guys.......I was forced to sit through the movie "Chicago" with my girlfriend.....She owes me BIG TIME for that one. You want to get info out of a terrorist? Make them sit and watch that movie over and over and I guarantee they'll spill the beans half way through the second time.

Oh well....I think she appologized, like, 10 times after we left the theater. Ya win some, ya lose some....

She owes you a trip to see the new zombie flick.

Fu*kin' A! Zombies that can RUN for a change!!!!!!! :o

Zombies that run and being in a country where you can't have any guns, much less a decent AR shorty or a nice Rem 1100 is a bad, bad combination.

It's almost as bad when the only carbines you can scavenge are those crappy SA80s!

When I left the theater after "28 Days Later," I sure was glad I had my AR and 1100 in the back of the truck! :rolleyes: