Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone is still looking for lodging, the Best Western Houma Inn has approximately 40 rooms available. This motel is located at 117 Linda Ann Avenue in Gray, Louisiana and is approximately 10 minutes from the range. Call (985) 580-4300 or (800) 865-6499 to make reservations.

About time to pack up and head out! Just wondering if the squadding is done and or posted? I can't seem to remember when I shoot. Staff shoot Thur and Fri ? The rest of us on Sat and Sun ?

Thanks for the info.

41mag

About time to pack up and head out! Just wondering if the squadding is done and or posted? I can't seem to remember when I shoot. Staff shoot Thur and Fri ? The rest of us on Sat and Sun ?

Thanks for the info.

41mag

Shoot doc an e-mail about your schedule. Staff will shoot a few stages Thurs afternoon and finish up on Fri. Hope you have nice weather for your ride down. Temps are in the upper 50's after the sun goes down. Needs to stay this way for the next week.

Ok, I finally got all my ammo loaded and ready to go. Now I just need to pack some clothes (ok, wash, dry, and then pack) and then get it all in the truck and I'm ready to pull out for Gatorland tomorrow. Not sure what stage I'm working but I'm looking forward to a great time.

See everyone there.

I wish I was going to make the "gator" this year.. But, being in Ga., working, I will be at the state match here this weekend.... Ya'll have fun..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FYI... my shooting buddy/son, Chris Heath is coming down from Tallulah, La.... give him some "crap" for me.......... :cheers:

Kyle you picked a hell of a match to start with, it is going to be a BLAST, almost all run and gun.

Just take it easy, don't push it to hard, watch the 180 and you should learn a lot. Welcome to the Gator, and good luck

Kyle you picked a hell of a match to start with, it is going to be a BLAST, almost all run and gun.

Just take it easy, don't push it to hard, watch the 180 and you should learn a lot. Welcome to the Gator, and good luck

thanks kz,

I'm so excited, time has started to slow.

Let me be the first to say a big thank you to Gary, Barbara, Doc, Joe, Forest, Peggie, Scott, Ray, and everyone else who helped to plan and put on this match. You guys do a heck of a lot of work, and you do an amazing job to put on a truly first rate match. I learn things every time I come down.

Also, a big thank you to all the sponsors. There were an awful lot of happy shooters when this one was over.

Thanks for a great weekend.

John

Let me be the first to say a big thank you to Gary, Barbara, Doc, Joe, Forest, Peggie, Scott, Ray, and everyone else who helped to plan and put on this match. You guys do a heck of a lot of work, and you do an amazing job to put on a truly first rate match. I learn things every time I come down.

Also, a big thank you to all the sponsors. There were an awful lot of happy shooters when this one was over.

Thanks for a great weekend.

John

John, your help is greatly appreciated. Don't sell yourself short. You are a part of the Gator.

Plus 100 to what John said. This was my first Gator Classic, but it will not be my last. Gary, Barbara and Doc did a great job. The RO's and staff were great! Prize table was more than you could hope for.

Squad 11 rocked with OG, Theo, Chris, kyle and all the rest. Many thanks to Tony's wife for being our Squad Mom, even if she didn't bring us coffee this morning :roflol:

Can't wait for next year.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

PAT (Bwana-Six-Gun)

Pat, Buddy, nice to meet you guys

and yes squad 11 did rock! Thanks for all of the help if any of you see this!

Shot some good, shot some bad, won some prizes, made some friends, ate some great food, had a helluva lot of fun!

Boy, I hope this match didn't spoil me!

kyle

WOW !!! What a kick butt match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprise:

Squad 7 was great. We had a lot of high spirit and some really good talent !!!

KGentry, THANKS :cheers: for the help through the match ! Team Rudy Project took home some wood and placed well.

A Big THANK YOU to all involved in putting this on and to all the sponsors. :cheers:

This is a must do match next year for all that did mot make it this year.

Hi All,

I can't say enough thanks to all involved with the production of this year's Gator Classic. The RO's were superb and they made my job very easy. I hope to be blessed with the same crew next year. The set-up crew was the best we've ever had. This match is nothing without the RO's and staff. They are the best anywhere.

Thanks to Gary and Barb for another fine one. There is no way to measure the time and effort put in by those two. There are others who work in the background, too, and you know who you are. The match is team effort, of course, but Gary and Barb give it life. The team reflects their ability to recruit and delegate.

And, thanks to all the shooters. I hope you're all back next year. And, bring along a couple of friends who have never been here, too.

Also, thanks to all the sponsors. It would be difficult to produce the quality of our match, and particularly the prize table, without their help.

See ya' next year.

doc