Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vicki Eger; my friend

ccur

Vicki Eger, My friend of over 20 years and an avid shooter, passed away this afternoon from widespread cancer. She was diagnosed only 5 weeks ago. When I get more info, I will post it. I know the family would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. She was a great woman and a good friend. She will be missed.

I know that Richard and Vicki shot with many of you so I have included some information about the services and where to send cards if you choose...

I spoke with Richard a short while ago, and they have already set the services. They are to be:

Saturday, July 12 at Rollie's Mortuary...

401 East Nizhoni Blvd

Gallup, NM

visitation from 8:00 until 10:00 Services are 10:30 until 11:30AM

Burial to be private....family only

Should you wish to send cards his address is:

Richard Eger and Family

849 Lewann Dr

Gallup, NM 87301

Phone # 505-722-4555

Richard said that this was a super aggressive cancer and had spread to the liver, kidneys, and probably brain.

Cheryl

Edited by ccur

Words can not replace how good Vicki was to all of us at the range !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always great and uplifting to be around.

I will miss her deeply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed Vicki !

There are never words to express a loss in your family, friends, or anyone close.

Vikki was always smiling and friendly...her spirits were always high even during the past year while she was suffering from several physical issues.

I will sorely miss her. :(

I have printed all the expressions of sympathy and support that are on here and I will take them up to Richard tomorrow at the services...I know his heart will be gladdened to know that Vicki had so many friends!

Cheryl

Viki was an absolute sweetheart. Always a cheerful thing to say while wearing her ever present warm smile. God I will miss her. It will be a long time before I go shoot a local or area match and not wish she was there. My thoughts and prayers for Viki, Richard and the family. Rest in peace sweet lady.

Pat

Shocked and deeply saddened at the news. Always enjoyed being in her presence. Gracious, gentle, and positive.

Richard -- there is probably nothing I can say or do to ease your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I hope she did not suffer. And I hope you think it OK that I donate to a hospice in her memory -- to help those who will suffer.

Cheryl -- thank you for what you are doing. I doubt I'll be able to get to Gallup tomorrow.

Terrible loss.

Ulrich