Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Local shooter severely injured in motorcycle accident

Yesterday I received word from the Executive Director of Albany Rifle and Pistol Club that one of our regular USPSA competitors and Salem, OR Police Officer Tim Holm was severely injured in a motorcycle accident. News reports suggest that he may have a broken neck and other injuries. Tim is a great guy, and most recently shot with us on July 4th with his daughter. He also shot the Area 1 Pistol Championship a week ago. I've shot with Tim for a number of years, and he is a real pleasure to be around.

Please keep Tim and his family in your prayers.

No Sh*t! :surprise: Yeah, Tim is one of the good guys. You always hear the good things about people when something like this happens, but Tim is a genuine, card-carrying Good Guy! Him, and his family, will definitely be in my prayers! Thanks for the heads up Brian.

Ed

Nothing new to report other than the newspaper article that says he is in stable condition.

I've heard a few things through many different sources, and without an authoritative source, I am not going to share them.

As far as I know, he is awake, alert and able to talk with people, and that there is no visitation allowed for a week or so.