Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G. Trudeau Strikes...!

SiG Lady

Sometimes I don't know how to interpret Trudeau's messages.

My naive, straightforward interpretation would be please by him finally making some good sense.

My more cynical side sees it as mocking Congress (for the expectation that they won't renew the ugly guns ban), the NRA (as usual), and those of us who agree with both.

Hmmm...

:rolleyes: Hello, McFly?! Mr. Jane Pauley's propaganda is saying the assault weapon ban sunset is congress allowing Americans to have automatic weapons.

Further ridiculous is Wayne or the NRA saying Americans have the right to own automatic weapons.

Trudeau was relevant and funny... when I was in diapers.

Further ridiculous is Wayne or the NRA saying Americans have the right to own automatic weapons.

But we do have that right!

It's just that the Fed gov't has infringed on that right by requiring a $200 tax and by permanently limiting the supply of transferable weapons and sears.

And, of course, many states have acted even more imorally and unethically by making it "legally disadvantageous" to exercise that right.

But . . . it's obvious that Mr. Pauley is actually referring to self-loading (aka semi-automatic) firearms, but misleading the public with the "automatic" error either through ignorance or willful deceit.