Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot First USPSA Match Yesterday

devildoc224

Shot my first match yesterday! Had a great time, and learned alot also.

1. BASE PADS on a SS are a must! Blew two reloads, because mag didn't seat, on different stages. Very frustrating!

2. My grip needs improvement. Support hand wasn't "tight enough", shots were all going to the left.

3. SLOW IS SMOOTH! Once I realized I was trying to keep up with the experienced shooters, and slowed down I was hitting all ALPHAS. Speed will come in time.

4. Shooting a TEXAS STAR is not easy. I watched other shooters make it look easy (one was a 12yo). Don't chase it!!!

5. The shooters at the match were awesome, had other Single Stackers give me some pointers during the match that really helped.

Had a great time and I'm definetly hooked!

Welcome aboard Devil!

It is a great sport and you are probably already hooked!

I am HOOKED! I've been interested for some time, just haven't had a chance to try, untill yesterday.

Welcome to the addiction !!! :cheers:

There's no way out now...

Ya, once you take a hit off the USPSA crack-pipe, you are pretty much addicted for life and there is no Betty Ford clinic for this stuff. Buy a reloader yet? B)

No reloader yet. My CO reloads and he's walking me through the process. His press, my components.

hey chris, glad you had fun and that you are hooked. hope to see you at the next match

Craig T. (12 year olds bro)

Your little brother "smoked" me on that star. Tell him he's still grounded! See you in July.

Chris E.

• 1 month later...