Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Indiana Champ !

hopalong

Congrats to Chad for another good match and now Indiana Champion to go along with his A-8 champ title.

I tried again, but just couldn't get it together to out do the champ ! :bow:

Good to see the rest of you, and meet some others the first time.

Hop

Wow, sounds to me like there's a new sheriff in town. Nice going, Chad!

I really want to take credit for the success you've been experiencing since you started driving that Carmonized 625, but I know better. In Revolver Division, it's all about the shooting, and very little to do with the equipment.

Congrats to Chad for another good match and now Indiana Champion to go along with his A-8 champ title.

I tried again, but just couldn't get it together to out do the champ ! :bow:

Good to see the rest of you, and meet some others the first time.

Hop

Congratulations Chad & Sam :cheers: . Looks like Sam might have had a hard time focusing on Chad with Pat nipping at his heels. Of course, Pat had a lot of sand slowing him down in B Class ;) .

Those Ohio guys are very sneaky.

Ain't it the Truth!

B

ATAVIA, Ohio (AP) -- An ailing, retired farmer who refused to give up his outhouse after authorities declared it to be a public nuisance finally got a new one.

Elbert "Lew" Preston, 79, stood his ground long enough for a nonprofit group to come to his aid and build him a sturdy new outhouse with a waste tank underneath.

"There she is," Preston said as he showed off the new outbuilding. "She's a lifesaver."

The wooden outhouse, complete with a crescent moon on its door, replaces a 1960s-built version that had run afoul of public health officials in Clermont County, east of Cincinnati. While the old one was over a hole in the ground, this one sits atop a concrete base and a 1,000-gallon tank.

"It's too nice and complicated to be an outhouse," Preston said. "I call it a privy."

Preston, a former trustee for Washington Township, challenged the board of health for months before seeking help from People Working Cooperatively, a nonprofit that has done thousands of projects for low-income, elderly and disabled residents in southern Ohio and northern Kentucky.

Past jobs have included replacing roofs and building wheelchair ramps, but this was its first outhouse.

Preston lives near a busy shopping area and has 175 acres of potentially lucrative real estate but didn't want to go to the expense and complications of installing a septic system.

Preston, who is slowed by diabetes and has colon problems and pacemaker, said he never saw the need to replace the old outhouse - which once was picked up and carried into his garden by a tornado without major damage.

He said he has used an outside toilet since settling in Washington Township 40 years ago and likes the privacy of a privy.

"When you're in a house, sounds carry," Preston said. "Everybody knows your business."

What the H%LL are you talking about Chad?????

Flex is so CHICKEN he got OFF my squad last weekend !!!!! :goof:

Besides, there is NOT enough PLASTIC on a revolver for Flex to even shoot for a few rounds . :sight:

So for now, just keep him straight (or as close as you can).

Hop

Those guys weren't offended at all, Chad. They were just hoping to recruit. :wacko:

Besides, there is NOT enough PLASTIC on a revolver for Flex to even shoot for a few rounds .

I shoot Revolver with a Glock. :)

A44001

Name: KYLE F

REVOLVER Class: M :o

I told you us Ohio guys are sneaky. (You ought to see us count votes.)

Those guys weren't offended at all, Chad. They were just hoping to recruit. :wacko:
Besides, there is NOT enough PLASTIC on a revolver for Flex to even shoot for a few rounds .

I shoot Revolver with a Glock. :)

A44001

Name: KYLE F

REVOLVER Class: M :o

I told you us Ohio guys are sneaky. (You ought to see us count votes.)

Darn, I hate it when the target figures out I'm there and moves!

Flx we're so much fun to hang with, maybe if you got one of them Plastic Coating jobs on a Revo?

:cheers::cheers:

Nice job Chad, its always a pleasure to get beat by you my friend.

And knowing I will be up againest the Champ at local matchs monthly is iceing on the cake for me!

41mag

:cheers::cheers:

Nice job Chad, its always a pleasure to get beat by you my friend.

And knowing I will be up againest the Champ at local matchs monthly is iceing on the cake for me!

41mag

Congrats to Pat also, finishing just a tad under 97% at Indiana. A 3rd at Area 8 and a 3rd at Indiana against two great Revo shooters. Is that foot steps I hear??? :cheers::cheers:

Flyin