Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This was years ago but I know of a certain local PD that had to fix the ceiling in the chief's office because the CHIEF let one fly as he was administratively unloading the 870 by cycling each one through. Good thing it was buckshot and not a slug.

Sure hope no one was standing up in the next cubicle. One unsecured, loaded shotgun mixed with a generous amount of stupidity equals a negligent discharge. :angry2:

Somebody on this forum said it best. "keep your bugger hook off the bang switch unless you're ready to fire"

dj

if you look close enuf (the guys around here have been playing it all morning-constant laughter), the pump gun looks to be on something higher, like a fridge or something. when the guy touches it off, you can notice the shotgun falling quite a distance. also, his strong hand ends up by his shoulders when the thing goes off...sweeping himself and the chick...

if you look close enuf (the guys around here have been playing it all morning-constant laughter), the pump gun looks to be on something higher, like a fridge or something. when the guy touches it off, you can notice the shotgun falling quite a distance. also, his strong hand ends up by his shoulders when the thing goes off...sweeping himself and the chick...

Looks like the shotgun tagged him in the face. I'm wondering what type of place this is. Shotgun just laying around some dude in jeans slouched over hands in his pockets, sneeks up and gets his hands on a shotgun?

from when i looked at it i thougth the shotgun was on top of a filing cabinet but i could b e wrong. It is funny as hell as long as no one got hurt. It is a "hold my beer and watch this" moment

Kevin