Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Franckford Arsenal Vibra Prime Automatic...

I bought one last year.  It works great except for the loading tubes that come with it.  They are more of a nuisance because you have to lock and unlock them in place.  I've got a lot of Dillon tubes so I just hold them in place.  I find that more convenient than the tubes that come with the kit.

Got one when they first came out and I like it very much, I use both Dillon and the original tubes. Dillons easier to put into the machine and they go straight into press. Locking and unlocking tubes is daft.

Easier to use and set up than the RF100, but you have to hold onto it at all times when in use. The RF100 can be left to get on with it, once running correctly.

Got one, love it.  I took all the caps off my Dillon tubes.  I then use the small or large adapter and put it on the hand unit.  I then visually orient the tube to the hole you can see on the top.  I then load the primer tube.  I then place the filled tube in a rack I have for the loaded tubes.  You dont really need all the adapters for the tubes, just one for each.  It is simple when you do it a couple of times.  I am glad that I bought it, and didnt have the scratch for the Dillon primer feeder.  Doug