Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JPL Precision Open Gun! :D

UW Mitch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mich,

You will not be disappointed with JPL. I Have been shooting one of his 9major guns for over a year now.....flawless. Now we just have to do something about that "UW" thing attached to your name.

Go Cougs

Keith Tyler

PS see ya at Area 1

Hey didn't you buy a Meopta Gift Certificate from me last year Mitch? Or I bought something from you.....Don't know... That looks like an expensive box of goodies you got there. I'll be running my poor mans XD at Area 1 this year.

Looks good Mitch. I hope you have tons of success with it!

Which division will you be shooting at Area 1? ;)

mattk

I'm sticking with Limited at Area 1. I haven't shot any classifiers for open, so I'm not changing my game plan.

Mich,

You will not be disappointed with JPL. I Have been shooting one of his 9major guns for over a year now.....flawless. Now we just have to do something about that "UW" thing attached to your name.

Go Cougs

Keith Tyler

PS see ya at Area 1

I know when Albert shot your Open gun, it made him start thinking...and we all know how dangerous it can be when a guy starts thinking... :roflol: I'll soon be a 3 time UW alumni! I almost had JPL paint it purple and gold! (not really)

See ya at Area1 - I love watching what people who really know what they're doing do their thing! :cheers:

~Mitch

Hey didn't you buy a Meopta Gift Certificate from me last year Mitch? Or I bought something from you.....Don't know... That looks like an expensive box of goodies you got there. I'll be running my poor mans XD at Area 1 this year.

Might have bought something off you. Are you from HPD originally? I have an Uncle with HPD.

=============================================================================

Picture time. And I'm realizing that I should've taken these pictures BEFORE BASTARDIZING JOHNS WORK...I added the blue skateboard tape I got online. MY SKATEBOARD TAPE JOB LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED :wacko: , but I'm decently happy with the color scheme and how it feels. John's work is of course superb!

~Mitch

post-12026-1213318503.jpg

post-12026-1213318508.jpg

post-12026-1213318512.jpg

post-12026-1213318517.jpg

Oh yeah, this one tips the scale EMPTY at 48.5 oz! My labmates are always giving me a hard time about being on the HEAVY side! Guess I'll have to load up my big stick and see what it weighs! (and those of you out there shooting in A1, don't ask a certain Bob Loo to measure his big stick at a match!!!)

(and those of you out there shooting in A1, don't ask a certain Bob Loo to measure his big stick at a match!!!)

Why's that? I measured his magazines a few weeks ago and they fit the gauge.

How about your big stick magazines, do they fit the gauge? :ph34r:

(and those of you out there shooting in A1, don't ask a certain Bob Loo to measure his big stick at a match!!!)

Why's that? I measured his magazines a few weeks ago and they fit the gauge.

How about your big stick magazines, do they fit the gauge? :ph34r:

It's not his mags he wanted to stick in the gauge...and I'm asian too, so I don't have a problem with my "big stick" fitting in the gauge! ;)

As to be expected, another bad ass creation John! :bowdown:

I can't wait to see it in action.

Hey Mitch, I think you did good on the tape, how did you get the stencil for it? Can I see a side view? did you cut out the STI logo in the middle? I still need to do my tape.

Also, where and when did you get components? I need to get some ammo together.

Oh Mitch.....now that's SWEET!!! I can't wait to see you shoot it. I love the "Grandmaster" outfit. :bow:

Outfit or no outfit, it's gonna take a LOT of practice to get like you - where it sounds like the guns doubling! :D

~Mitch

That's the JPL mojo he includes with his service for free.

I can attest to that! I've been shooting higher scores all season with my new JPL blaster. (Until last week when this strange ball of brightly glowing gas appeared in the sky. I have no idea what it was. I Haven't seen anything like it for about 10 months. It was rather distracting!)

That's the JPL mojo he includes with his service for free.

I can attest to that! I've been shooting higher scores all season with my new JPL blaster. (Until last week when this strange ball of brightly glowing gas appeared in the sky. I have no idea what it was. I Haven't seen anything like it for about 10 months. It was rather distracting!)

yeah I know what you mean. My initial reaction was to gather the family and run indoors! It was a rather confusing feeling. lol

Here's what I'm calling my "grand master" outfit. The drawstroke is a little slow with it on, maybe better suited fir IDPA. Face concealed to protect the identity of the idiotic :D

~Mitch

With an outfit like that for IDPA this Saturday and that pistol they should give you your own division to shoot.

Sweet looking pistol Mitch. Will they allow such a thing in California?

Albert, you'll love this. Timascus C-more knob. Had my machinist cut me a washer of Timascus, then I drilled and tapped it, filed some grip groves on it, polished and two-toned it. BLING! I hope it doesn't come flying off in recoil and end up forever lost on the bay floor! :surprise:

So what's Timascus? It's laminated Titanium just like Damascus (steel). This piece is made from CP and 6AL4V. I'm proud to say my buddies invented (and patented) the process for doing it. www.timascus.com - they haven't maintained their website <shrug>

~Mitch

post-12026-1213927713.jpg

post-12026-1213927717.jpg

post-12026-1213927722.jpg