Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Clap of Death

Duane Thomas

Bono, lead singer of the rock band U2, is famous throughout the entertainment industry for being more than just a little self-righteous. At a recent U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland, he asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." A voice with a broad Scottish accent from the front of the crowd pierced the quiet... "Well, foockin stop doin it then, ya evil bastard!"

They call it just like they see it.

One of my best friends is of Scottish decent and everything you have heard is true!

The meanest and the financially tightest people on earth.

Like the Chinese, they think generations down the road.

FM

Edited by Front Man

They call it just like they see it.

The meanest and the financially tightest people on earth.

FM

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

kidding, kidding............. but it is true and I like it that way! :cheers:

• 5 months later...

I saw "The Clap of Death" and I thought for sure this thread would be about the stuff one of the U.S. Revolver Team members brought back with him from Ecuador a couple years ago.....

;)

I saw "The Clap of Death" and I thought for sure this thread would be about the stuff one of the U.S. Revolver Team members brought back with him from Ecuador a couple years ago.....

;)

I've been waiting for this... :D I must say I did expect it to be from one of the "Usual Suspects" rather than you, Mike.... :roflol: