Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone heard of Patriot Safe Company?

I am thinking of getting my first big boy safe. I have read several of the threads and have not heard anyone mention Patriotsafe. I know to figure out how big a safe you need, and then double or triple it. I also know to look for the "specs" of the side plates etc.

Has anyone heard of them, or have any experience with them. The webpage looks good, but am I just falling for the hype?

Patriot Safe

You can get a Canon Safe same size deliverd for less cash. AND the Canon guys put back into the sports, every year they...most every year they give a safe to the Steel Challenge :cheers: I Like my safe.

I can look up the names if you like Seams like $1,100 deliverd for the size you had in that web page

Jamie

With regards to capacity, I have the American Eagle AE31 which is advertised to hold 30 guns. Currently I have over 70 in it. I also have a friend who owns a 50 gun safe, don't remember the brand name but they sell at Gander Mountain, and he 200+ in it. You can put waaaay more in them than what the manufacturer advertises.

BTW, the AE31 at Academy, where I got mine, was about $769, weighs in at about 600 lbs, and I and two of my friends moved it, twice now, with no problems on a furniture dolly.