Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a glocksmith in Texas

glock34insa

Im looking for a Gunsmith that can do a trigger job on my glock 34 so that it has very minimal overtravel and a crisp 2.25 - 2.5 lb trigger. Does anyone have any suggestions on who to turn to. Ive already contacted Triangle Shooting Sports. Benny recommended that I look here to find someone.

Edited by glock34insa

I didn't know there were Glocks in Texas. You just move in?

hahaha.... no but thanks for your worthless addition to my thread to up your post count.

Does anyone know of anyone that does actual custom work and not a "Drop-in" trigger?

hahaha.... no but thanks for your worthless addition to my thread to up your post count.

Wow....thats one you dont see everyday on this forum. I do know another forum you can see that kind of reply on though.....

I'll stick my neck out on a limb here and, as the owner of two Vanek production triggers, considering what you're looking for, I can't imagine there's a lot more to be gained over a drop-in Vanek. Maybe it's my limited imagination :devil:

Seriously, talk to Charlie Vanek, order and open the package, punch out a couple pins on your G34, drop in the new parts, and then pat yourself on the back as a custom Glock triggersmith :cheers:

Edited by BayouSlide

Does anyone know of anyone that does actual custom work and not a "Drop-in" trigger?

Where's that damned popcorn icon? :D

That's the 2nd funniest thing I have read today. And before someone accuses me of waiting for a train wreck....

Welcome to the forums! I'd give it a go at doing my own trigger job. I did all of mine and as the saying goes, if I can do it... You'll need an after market striker, a reduced power striker spring, and a tube of flitz to polish the crucible. It won't be crisp as maybe Vanek's, but you'll still be production class legal (unless I'm not up to date and Charlie's trigger was approved).

Wow, two posts and he's dis'n Flex! Flex is such a nice guy, hope he doesn't stomp him to bad. :P

1.) im not dissing anyone... his post added nothing to what i was asking...

2.) im new to this fourm but not new to using them... i know how things work... and when ppl add worthless posts it just clutters things up for no reason...

SO... no offence ment just saying thanks for cluttering my post so that its harder for me to find what im looking for.