Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What spring?

kgunz11

It's the stock spring now.

The ammo is 115gr Minor for Atlanta Arms. It will spit out the old round but no quite cycling far enough to pick up the next round. I'll order an 8# and 7# from Shooter's Connection tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the help everyone!

It's the stock spring now.

The ammo is 115gr Minor for Atlanta Arms. It will spit out the old round but no quite cycling far enough to pick up the next round. I'll order an 8# and 7# from Shooter's Connection tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Been there done that, you will really be better of just shooting full power ammo. Thats what the guns designed to shoot

The 7# or 8# should do fine for a minor PF load. I use a 7# for the Bianchi load I'm using at a little over 135 PF. You might also consider cutting a coil or 2 off the main spring to make the hammer easier to cock during the firing cycle, thereby making the slide travel with less resistance. I'm running a 17# main spring and it runs great.

Alan~^~

Today I ran a minor load for the first time in a match using a 9 pound spring. That's the same spring that I use for major as well and I didn't have a single malfunction for the whole match! Load was 5grains of N320 under a 115 MG JHP. This load comes out to ~138pf in my Trubore.

Trodrig