Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I broke my foot

timamal

I have been there and done that several times over the past 6 years. I hate to be the barer of bad news but your break from shooting is going to be longer than 2 weeks. I broke my foot the second week of June last year and didn't shoot a match until the end of August.

Me and my two oft broken little toes hope you heal up quick. Oh, and BTW, forget the milk and hit the Crown Royal, it does a mind good ;)
But hit the milk too, I drank a bunch of it last time I broke my knee. They told me no weight on it for eight weeks. I was in the garage hopping around on it after four. I had an appointment with the doc after six weeks after where he was going to tell me how to start walking on it. I walked (limped) into the appointment. he took an X-Ray and said it was already mostly healed and sent me on my way.

Playing with my little one in the house I hit the edge of the soda with my foot.

I see a quick fix to prevent this from happening again. Don't leave soda laying around the house. ;)

Seriously, I hope it heals quick and heals well.

I went in for an ankle injury, after the X-ray the doc told me he had good news and bad news. The good news was that I didn't break my ankle. The bad news was I didn't break my ankle. He told me at least bones heal, I however had a pretty severe sprain. The tendons were good and stretched. He said it could be weak if not painful for years. Unfortunatly he was right.

Good luck. Get shooting soon!

I have been there and done that several times over the past 6 years. I hate to be the barer of bad news but your break from shooting is going to be longer than 2 weeks. I broke my foot the second week of June last year and didn't shoot a match until the end of August.

How is that? He just can not MOVE and shoot. You can still prop yourself up and work on a few things B)