Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Update Oops

ajg308

I am the club representative for our club and the April update did not show Febuary or march score for our club. I spoke with Val at HQ and she told me that the update went bad. The website people and HQ know about the error and should have things fixed in a couple days. Hopefully this saves you a phone call.

Thanks!! It does save me a phone call. I had one not post that I would like to have count!!

I am anxious as well to see the scores, guess we just have to wait extra long this month.

Not too long I hope. 1st shot of the 2008 area 6 is friday morning and we ran a 6-stage special classifier 10 days ago in anticipation of it, and a bunch of my competitors would go from U to classified in Single Stack when that gets applied. I've emailed USPSA and my AD. None of the last 4 weeks worth of reporting in the GA Section is there, and the Indiana SC appears to be saying pretty much the same thing about his clubs up there.

Not too long I hope. 1st shot of the 2008 area 6 is friday morning and we ran a 6-stage special classifier 10 days ago in anticipation of it, and a bunch of my competitors would go from U to classified in Single Stack when that gets applied. I've emailed USPSA and my AD. None of the last 4 weeks worth of reporting in the GA Section is there, and the Indiana SC appears to be saying pretty much the same thing about his clubs up there.

When I spoke with Val she knew exactly what was going on, but maybe not to the extent the problem is. The emails you sent should do it to get the pressure applied where needed.

I just got a response back from Dave. They're aware of the problem, they have their best people working on it.

Hey, that used to be one of my Standardized Tech Support Answers too, right after "logoff, log back on, try it again".

No, they really know something's up; they're addressing it. It'll get fixed, I'm sure.

I just got a response back from Dave. They're aware of the problem, they have their best people working on it.

Hey, that used to be one of my Standardized Tech Support Answers too, right after "logoff, log back on, try it again".

No, they really know something's up; they're addressing it. It'll get fixed, I'm sure.

Good luck with the match and the missing classifiers.

Hmmm...something still seems strange on mine. Either that or I'm missing something. My average is still shown as 56.99% but when I average the scores by hand I come up with 60.68%. Is it possible that they haven't updated the average and High Percentages yet?

Trodrig

Hmmm...something still seems strange on mine. Either that or I'm missing something. My average is still shown as 56.99% but when I average the scores by hand I come up with 60.68%. Is it possible that they haven't updated the average and High Percentages yet?

Trodrig

Worth an email to USPSA.