Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

US Steel Shoot - LA Regional

July 18-20, 2008 @ The Shootout Range in Princeton, LA

USPSA Area 4 is moving to San Angelo this year but that doesn't mean that you don't get to come sweat with us this summer.

Come shoot with me, Kay & Jerry. No stage reset . . . just a little painting.

S&W Steel Championship Series - LA Regional (AKA - unofficially Area 4 Steel Championship)

LA Regional Steel Shoot Web Site

Match Application

UPDATE:

Shooting times 8 am - 12 pm & 1 pm - 5 pm.

If you're not pre-registered, show up 1 hour prior to shoot time. Pre-registered show up 1/2 hour prior to scheduled shoot time.

Waiving late fee for Rimfire only.

1 drawing ticket for every gun entry.

DRAWING:

5 Smith & Wesson Pistols

1 Glock

Schuemann Barrels

50% Cash Payback

Edited by reneet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can you have optic or comp in the 22 Rimfire? I thought I saw a variety of 22s in the Florida Steel match.

I don't have the rules handy, but I am sure you can use an optic, and I am almost as sure about the comp on rimfire. I've never shot anything but club steel, and am looking forward to it. I am going to shoot all three guns: S&W Model 41 with a Clark Custom 5 1/2" barrel and an AimPoint CompC3 red dot, a comped/C-more 1911 in 9mm, and my new M&P 40.....

I'm going to shoot early and RO in the match....

This is going to be a great match... Head over to the website and get an app in! And RO's.... shoot Kay an email and ask if she still needs help!

S&W Steel Championship Series - LA Regional

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Jerry & Kay said they need some more entries. They purchases some new steel for this match so it should be a good one. All of you A4 members that have not had the chance to shoot Steel Challenge should come on out and give it a try.

Can you have optic or comp in the 22 Rimfire? I thought I saw a variety of 22s in the Florida Steel match.

Absolutely! It'd be great to see you Tony. I'll be shooting my Clark Custom S&W Model 41 w/ CMore for the rimfire event.

Cash Payback

Guns & Product by drawing . . . 5 S&W Handguns, 1 Glock + Schuemann barrels

edited to reflect there are 5 S&W handguns (not 4).

Edited by reneet

• 2 weeks later...

Shooting times 8 am - 12 pm & 1 pm - 5 pm.

If you're not pre-registered, show up 1 hour prior to shoot time. Pre-registered show up 1/2 hour prior to scheduled shoot time.

Waiving late fee for Rimfire only.

1 drawing ticket for every gun entry.

Edited by reneet

btt - event is this week. Grab some friends to split gasoline expenses and come shoot with us. :D

Personal note: Just shot Accelerator for the 1st time yesterday morning. Yet another fun stage.

Thanks to Renee, Kay, Jerry and staff for working hard to make this match happen. :cheers: Our crew from Jackson, MS had a ball at this one. Mark your calendars for next year and make it.

Big +1 :cheers: We'll be back next year for sure!