Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Burkett...

Ron Ankeny

I ordered Matt's volume 4 DVD and through a SNAFU (my fault) I ended up with two copies. Well, I called his business and really nice gal named Joni told me to just send it back and she would credit my card. I told her all I needed was an official receipt because I didn't print the electronic receipt from the Web and our gun club would pick up the tab and donate the DVD to the Juniors Program.

A couple of days later I get a big old envelope by Priority Mail. I squeeze the envelope and I feel another DVD inside and I think, "Uh oh, now I have three of them." I opened the envelope and there is a receipt and a nicely written note thanking me for my business along with a free copy of Volumes 1-3. Perfect, now a junior will get all four volumes. I should screw up more often. Thanks Matt and Joni. :)

I didn't get as lucky as you did.... HEHE but I ordered the video sets from Matt and the turn around time on delivery was amazing. I ordered my videos on a Sunday and had them at my door by Tuesday. Can't beat service like that let me tell you. Just thought I would add my $0.02.

Pete :ph34r:

Yes, just so ya'all know, Joni, or bigJoni as I like to affectionately call her, is my daughter and she works for Matt in the morning and me in the afternoon. And we've both decided neither one of us could live without her.

be

I asked Matt a question once and while he wasn't able to help with my particular problem he e-mailed me back six months later to ask how I was doing with it.

That's truly impressive because he only responds to about half of my emails.

:o

Ohhhh!

Nik, lol. :)

Brian, you know if you needed to reach me you can always call the cell phone.

Actually Kartozian brought this up recently and it was pretty funny. He said if I know someone really well, I will take forever to get back to them. If I don't know them I will take care of it really well. Maybe its true. Most likely I just forget to call you back, thinking you will call me again.

Ron, just an FYI, this year we have given over 100 sets of videos away to matches and junior shooters. Glad to help out. Hope your junior shoots better because of them!

Take care,