Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting

CMV

Pretty much says it all, I have been debating for a couple months on buying a new 650 and I woke up this morning (at 4 am for some unknown reason) and decided to just go for it.

Now I am just waiting...I mean I ordered it from Brian at least 25 minutes ago...No sing of a delivery truck yet! How long is this gonna take anyway? :surprise:

I agree... it took 6 whole days for my package to arrive... TERRIBLE!!!! 3 giant boxes full of new toys.

You would think that a guy who spent half an hour on the phone helping place my order would just be able to beam it to the house.

THANK YOU BRIAN!!!!

:cheers:

Get your bench in order - more bracing and an additional layer of plywood on the top. Paint the wall behind it and over it for light reflection. Put a new strip light above the bench. Get a new power strip for the new electrical demands. Put some new shelves up on either side of it and get your components set up in easy reaching distance. Order more more more components... By the time you have this all done... ... ;)

Get your bench in order - more bracing and an additional layer of plywood on the top. Paint the wall behind it and over it for light reflection. Put a new strip light above the bench. Get a new power strip for the new electrical demands. Put some new shelves up on either side of it and get your components set up in easy reaching distance. Order more more more components... By the time you have this all done... ... ;)

Merlin, I'd like to tell you that everything is ready to go...but for the sake of honesty I have to say: YOU'RE A GENIUS! That should only take every waking hour between now and when the package(s) arrive!

In addition to what Merlin said, make up some match ammo for the next match or two. While the press should not be a problem, you will want to make sure that all of the dies are set exactly right before you start churning out masses of ammo. If there is anything wrong with your settings, you can crank out bad ammo just as fast as the good stuff! Having a few weeks of ammo will allow you to load a few rounds and confirm that all is good in your gun before you start cranking out the mass quantities.

Per Merlin's suggestions I started getting all set up for the arrival of my 650 and then it happened...

I said the heck with it and built a completely new reloading bench. I should finish that up tonight and still have a couple days of to finish organizing and rearranging before it gets here. Now I have lots of bench space, gonna be nice.

Also asked Brian for the tracking number to see if that makes it travel faster!

Per Merlin's suggestions I started getting all set up for the arrival of my 650 and then it happened...

I said the heck with it and built a completely new reloading bench. I should finish that up tonight and still have a couple days of to finish organizing and rearranging before it gets here. Now I have lots of bench space, gonna be nice.

Also asked Brian for the tracking number to see if that makes it travel faster!

CMV you will not be disappointed in this press. I bought mine used as an upgrade from the 550 and will never go back.