Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gunning

benny hill

I was laid up this weekend & my son has just started shooting, 2 pistol matches , 1 carbine match, & no shotgun. At the local 3-gun match sunday he won the only shotgun stage over some good shooters. to say I was proud was understateing it. Talk about a chip off the old block. Now I hav to figure out how to make him pay his on way.

I was laid up this weekend & my son has just started shooting, 2 pistol matches , 1 carbine match, & no shotgun. At the local 3-gun match sunday he won the only shotgun stage over some good shooters. to say I was proud was understateing it. Talk about a chip off the old block. Now I hav to figure out how to make him pay his on way.

Benny he obviously is not only talented, but has a good teacher! :cheers:

THANKS DAD GLAD I COULD MAKE YOUR DAY, HOPEFULLY I'LL GET TO EXPIERENCE THE SAME FEELING WITH MY UNBORN SON SOMEDAY.

HELL YA I CAN POLISH FEED RAMPS, AND I CAN PULL THAT LEVER ON THAT BIG BLUE MACHINE THAT CRAPS AMMO TOO!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP DAD, AND MERLIN, AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO GIVE ME SOME POINTERS, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE IN THIS GREAT SPORT WITHOUT IT.

THANKS AGAIN