Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sevigny LOADS?

Dan Hefta

and titegroup and 147 grain moly bullets tumble in my guns, ALL of my 9mm guns.

FWIW i think the 9mm 115 clays load (3.9Grains at 1.150oal) is the cats ass in a glock 34

Harmon

Thanks again Harmon, just the info I needed. I will try that load out for sure.

switch to using CLAYS with the 115, almost as soft as the 147 ammo and WAY cheaper.

hodgdon has data for this application and its right on the power factor.

Harmon

Thanks for that info Harmon, I will try out the clays I do like the affordablity of 115gr bullets. The more bullets I can make the more I can shoot. :cheers:

Considering the price of lead, many shooters may switch back to a 115 gr bullet!

I have used the Atlanta Arms team Glock loads for my G17.

9mm 147gr JHP, I buy the reloaded to save money. The last case of 1,000 delivered was I believe $220. This is only slightly over the WWB or the UMC and is a great match load. Very soft with less muzzle flip than WWB or UMC. Good company to do business with.

Edited by sjz

Could it be the tape he uses :goof:

Actually, Dave Sevigny does not use grip tape, at least that's the last word I heard.

Neither grip-juju nor ammo explain why Mr. Sevigny shoots as well as he does, and the muzzle rise of his Glock is what it is.

The forum does hold a lot of the answers, however. As does Brian's book, Steve Anderson's books, and Saul Kirsch's books, all of which are available by clicking on the banner above.

Maybe alittle Grip Juju..Heres one of his limited guns with a mild stipple job.

sevigny_limg35wts_web.jpg

Edited by Bowtie

I have used the Atlanta Arms team Glock loads for my G17.

9mm 147gr JHP, I buy the reloaded to save money. The last case of 1,000 delivered was I believe $220. This is only slightly over the WWB or the UMC and is a great match load. Very soft with less muzzle flip than WWB or UMC. Good company to do business with.

I received a price list from Danny a couple weeks ago, and the reloaded 147gr jhp is $215 plus shipping. The 147gr jhp / Team Glock specs is $320 plus shipping.

They also have a 9mm 115 grain TCJ load for $176 per thousand, plus shipping. As a plinking round, boy, that price is hard to beat except with a person's own reloads.

I had some 147 gr moly bullets loaded ahead of TG and they tumbled like crazy. Anyone else had a similar expierence?

JFS

Sorry I forgot to mention.

G34 and G17 both tumble?

Thanks,

JFS

-drift on-

The factory bore makes some bullets tumble - I had the same problem with a local brand of moly, using a G17 OFM bbl - nastly tumbling at close range. Problem went away with an aftermarket (Barsto) bbl. The supplier for this brand is willing to custom size the bullets a bit bigger, which has taken care of the problem for others.

-drift off-

As a law enforcement officer it has been impossible to hae ammo delivered on time in bulk. We went through the bid process with Atlanta Arms. Hands down awesome in all calibers, for practice ammo. We have 90,000 rounds of AA Ammo in 147 and it has been flawless. They were able to deliver 380,000 rounds in less than 6 weeks. I cant say enough about Danny or the company.

pat