Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cancer

Tin Can

Last Thursday daughter called from Flordia, she was diagnosed with melanoma,it was on her back took a while for her to catch it. We were thinking about a quick trip back to Flordia. Monday doctor calls the wife has breast cancer, get up here right now. This is going to be a VERY long month, maybe more. I think I will go find a block wall and bang my head on it for a while.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife and daughter.

Your family is going to have deal with some crappy days ahead.

Been there, still there.

Just try to remember that cancer can be treated and it can be beaten.

Have faith.

Tony

This is a nightmare that I have lived through.

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago.It scares the sense out of anybody close to this situation.

Quick action surgery/treatment in a good city hospital and a real strong desire to fight got the fear in control.

This is a very tough time but the worst is in the beginning. You will learn first hand,,,,,,,,,,,,, that they really have a good handle on dealing with this. It gets easier and easier from the first day on.

My wife went through everything like a champ and is considered a survivor now.

We are not afraid anymore.

You'll get through this!

After my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer several of the friends went for checkups, one of them also received the bad news. My wife went for three ops and chemo therapy and the cancer is now in regression. You need to be strong for them now. Remember all the times your wife carried you, well sit now it is your turn to carry her for a while.

I just do not know what to say about your daughter diagnosed with cancer at the same time. You will need to be two, she will need your support too. If she is married hopefully her husband will help. The most important thing is that both your wife and daughter need to have the right attitude. Cancer quickly kills where the patient gives up. They need to stay positive and beat the cancer.

Obviously both me and my family will carry you in our prayers and thoughts. If Sanet could beat this so could your wife and daughter. Millions of people have beaten cancer, your family can too. Just be aware, there is some people out there that would sell you all kinds of miracle cures.