Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm shooting it. 99 % certain it's Saturday. I'm sitting in the Comfort Inn in Allentown at the moment (taking the Todd Jarrrett Class at Topton) and would heartily recommend it as a good place to stay. 610-391-0344. I imagine Dave Miller will post or send a list of mathc hotels soon.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have a guess on stage 8, but I think you might be close. Maybe Phil will give you a estimate on how long it will take him (then I can multiply that by 2).

What are the ranges like at Topton? Does anybody know if there are any gun laws people traveling from Virginia need to be aware of going through Maryland and in Pennsylvania?

Orca,

Gun and ammo seperate and not accessible to the driver.

Yeah, and in MD they consider loaded mags to be a loaded gun even if the mags and gun are stored separately, so on the way home make sure you fully download all mags.

If you guys see a 'built close to the ground, triple taps quicker than the timer can read, beat to crap STI open blastin', guy with a big friendly smile on Sunday,,,

Tell Bill S. James S. says HI!!!

:D:D:D

( If you don't see him there just check the stats for the top A open!!!)

Good to see ya agian Bill and 3rd over all not to bad. Glad I finally got to meet Chris, 1st C. Nik, I heard your name over the radio from the chrono and ran up the hill but must have missed ya. Of course I didnt have any real good stages and really bombed the last two of the day, 1 & 2. (Why call your shots if your not going to make them up?) ;)

This was my first major match. Great experiance even though I didn't shoot all that well. The stages were good , weather good and the people great. The facility was top notch. Too bad they won't have it there again next year , but it sounded like the match director was burned out after two years of running this show. They packed in a ton of shooters (> 300 I believe). It was a long day of shooting on Sunday with 11 stages in the heat , but well worth it with cool stages like "Car Jackers" and "Construction Zone". I want another crack at those two.

Bill