Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Local Match Vigilante Justice

dirtypool40

I love the part where he runs dry and his friends yell "Pick one up - pick one up!" :ph34r::lol:

Would that be classified as coaching????? :unsure:

no, but the part where he tells the RO HOW to shoot his popper over might. :rolleyes:

And does the shooter get credit for the popper the RO shot over for him? Hmmmmmmmm :blink:

That comment was said with tongue-in-cheek, Zhunter!

This is the humor forum, isn't it ??? :lol:

Mine was too

If that were me, when the RO asked if I would like to continue, I would have told HIM to continue ... he was doing just fine!!!

And for those who need help interpreting what they saw ... the RO in question really does know the proper conmmands and procedures. He was just having a little fun and helping out a fellow shooter.

Knowing the people involved makes it that much funnier!

Yes it does!!!

And not that surprising either

First off to be honest I was one of the folks in the background laughing my butt off.

Now about the guy shooting…. He is a fairly new shooter and if all new shooter to our sport worked their butts off as hard as this guy does for the sport we would be much better off.

Yes, I know this is the humor sections and I think all of the comments here are funny I just wanted you to know about my friend.

Ed - L415

First off to be honest I was one of the folks in the background laughing my butt off.

Now about the guy shooting…. He is a fairly new shooter and if all new shooter to our sport worked their butts off as hard as this guy does for the sport we would be much better off.

Yes, I know this is the humor sections and I think all of the comments here are funny I just wanted you to know about my friend.

Ed - L415

Dito!

Bill does enough for this sport to deserve a "Bad Stage" attitude credit and at 133.18 seconds I'ld call that a bad stage.

I just wish I had been on that squad that day so I could have had the laugh along with everyone else.