Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Pouch for Single Stack

dagz

Thanks for the replies.

What's your comment on the BladeTech Quad Mag pouch?

The way the quad is set up the mags are too close together...you need to be able to get your hand on just one mag and not have the others be in the way. I went with the Comp-Tac Beld Feed and it's awesome. The mags are staggered both in height but inside to outside so that as your hand goes back it just finds the next one in line. If I had a ton of belt space I might go with singles (like Safariland 773s) so I could adjust the angle of each mag, but that's not really a huge deal to me. R,

I use 5 Safariland 771's and I love them.

If I had a ton of belt space I might go with singles (like Safariland 773s) so I could adjust the angle of each mag, but that's not really a huge deal to me. R,

..... so, what are you trying to say ??? :rolleyes:

I use 5 Safariland 771's and I love them.

If I had a ton of belt space I might go with singles (like Safariland 773s) so I could adjust the angle of each mag, but that's not really a huge deal to me. R,

..... so, what are you trying to say ??? :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have said if I had MORE belt space? :ph34r:

I have tried the Comp Tac's, the Bladetech doubles and the CR speed set up for single mags, and bought the SafariLand 773 last fall, would have saved alot of money if I had just started there.

I carry five, they are solid, keep the mags from bouncing around and have the nice little rollers that make pulling a mag real easy.

I recommend those.