Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello All

MiChiGunR

Ive been lurking around for a while here and just now registered, its good to see a friendly atmosphere.... :cheers: ... A little about myself I own a G30,G21c,G20,S&W686,Ruger 44Mag...I reload my own bullets havent started casting yet but would like to.....I look foward to meeting you all..Peace

Edited by MiChiGunR

Ive been lurking around for a while here and just now registered, its good to see a friendly atmosphere.... :cheers: ... A little about myself I own a G30,G21c,G20,S&W686,Ruger 44Mag...I reload my own bullets havent started casting yet but would like to.....I look foward to meeting you all..Peace

Welcome to the forum. We'll help you watch your gun habit grow!

I read your forum name and thought you shot a ...Chin Gun for a minute.

A Chin gun is a rifle/ space gun looking thing that you put your Chin on instead of your cheek when you shoot it

David Tubbs used to shoot one

:surprise: Thats has to hurt :blink:

nwb01 Posted Today, 10:53 AM

Are you interested in giving it a try ? Alot of great clubs and people in these parts ! I would love to but ATM I have no time to do it........I can hardly get to the range.. :blush:

Edited by MiChiGunR

I read your forum name and thought you shot a ...Chin Gun for a minute.

A Chin gun is a rifle/ space gun looking thing that you put your Chin on instead of your cheek when you shoot it

David Tubbs used to shoot one

:surprise: Thats has to hurt :blink:

nwb01 Posted Today, 10:53 AM

Are you interested in giving it a try ? Alot of great clubs and people in these parts ! I would love to but ATM I have no time to do it........I can hardly get to the range.. :blush:

The chin part rest under your chin and sets the eye up square to the target , no pain at all the gun just slips back.