Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TBH Video for Feb 08

KGentry

Hello All - Wanted to share a new Team Bullet Hole video - Thanks to all the great shooters who shot the match and the hard working people who did the setup!! Alpha Mikes Club always has a fun match to shoot. Enjoy!

Yes but we have music!! :P

I'm not sure that music makes you any cooler.... <_<:lol: I haven't heard Ratt since, like.... '87??? :D

Don't sweat that classifier, dude... that one is a firm test of Celeritas - which means relaxation, etc... You can see from mine that I had some decent tension built up for the first string, too (trigger freeze, blown reload). I was happy to bust a .78 draw on that string, though :lol:

Thanks, Thomas!

Congrats to Bryan_W for taking Production at the match - and to Doug Johnson (Fullauto_Shooter) for taking Limited.

Jamie, just curious - what plan did you shoot on stage 4?

Yes but we have music!! :P

I'm not sure that music makes you any cooler.... <_<:lol: I haven't heard Ratt since, like.... '87??? :D

Don't sweat that classifier, dude... that one is a firm test of Celeritas - which means relaxation, etc... You can see from mine that I had some decent tension built up for the first string, too (trigger freeze, blown reload). I was happy to bust a .78 draw on that string, though :lol:

hahahahaha - yea RATT !! Hey! I resemble those remarks!! :rolleyes:

Thanks that was cool. I had a high point at this match on stage three

I shot stage three first, my goal for the day was to come out of the gate faster than my normally cautious starts.

I don't have a video, but I know it was one of my best stages of the past 12 months. I did not try to lean around the wall at the end of the hall = so I had an extra move.

The new thing I like was after I shot the last target ...I had this 'Jolt' of "That was Fast" I feel that some times with Steel.

Its what makes it all worth wile,

Just after that my mind rewinds and I find each spot that I spent too much time. My first shot was overly slow moving the dot to the center of the a zone, and thin that mental Scream GO! "DO It!"

I know my plan was good for that stage, and my movement line to positions was good.

SO the moral is ..If Dave & Roy screw up AKA the Rabbits the Turtle will crawl past.

Thanks, Thomas!

Congrats to Bryan_W for taking Production at the match - and to Doug Johnson (Fullauto_Shooter) for taking Limited.

Jamie, just curious - what plan did you shoot on stage 4?

We both shot stage 4 exactly the same ...Kind of cool that I found that line. I hit the DT activator -thin the other popper the DT paper and the rest on the left. You had me out of the gate and getting into the close "low right" targets. I was good on the steel, problably too cautious with my shots on the small 6" squares. I am very happy that I got that close to your time.

Jamie

We both shot stage 4 exactly the same ...Kind of cool that I found that line. I hit the DT activator -thin the other popper the DT paper and the rest on the left.

My bad - I meant 3, sorry... The "House" stage...

As far as rabbits and turtles go... you're going to have to come to terms with your fluffy tail and tall ears at some point, my friend ;)

We both shot stage 4 exactly the same ...Kind of cool that I found that line. I hit the DT activator -thin the other popper the DT paper and the rest on the left.

My bad - I meant 3, sorry... The "House" stage...

As far as rabbits and turtles go... you're going to have to come to terms with your fluffy tail and tall ears at some point, my friend ;)

I have been stretching them Ears as often as possible ...I'm not even going to think in jest about the Turtle any more.

Stage #3 was a good one for me = I got the window shots on the move giving up three c hits to get moving. I had a good line to the right side at the end of the hall and made the hits at the left slot - and went strait to the right side targets getting my hits on the way in to the wall, = THIN i moved to the left and finished the far left and center steel finishing on the left side of the hall end.

I was very happy with that run. The only thing I could have done better was my first shot was too Deliberate and the second was rushed so I made up a third shot on the first target to the right and is was a nice A hit with my foot in the air, I was happy with the C hits at the window and the second slot cuzz my goal was to push for close enough.

I did get two or Three D hits during the day but that was OK as it fit close to my goal of pushing for speed.

The Classifier I just jammed my pinking into the mag well during both reloads.

At my match next month I plan on setting up 4 speed stages so that I can crack that glass wall.

Hello All - Wanted to share a new Team Bullet Hole video - Thanks to all the great shooters who shot the match and the hard working people who did the setup!! Alpha Mikes Club always has a fun match to shoot. Enjoy!

\

Here is another video we did this month - have fun Feb 26 - I did not want to put another thread up so this one is updated.

\

Here is another video we did this month - have fun Feb 26 - I did not want to put another thread up so this one is updated.

Another great video Kevin. Wish I could have made those matches - stages look good.

Another great video Kevin. Wish I could have made those matches - stages look good.

Thanks!! - We have USPSA matches at Bullet Hole 2 times a month so come on out and shoot with us!! See you there!

Edited by KGentry