Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Between "Which One" and The "1911 Elitist Snob Club", image what my post count would be!!!!!!

Could I possibly be making ground up on Flex IF the humor section posts counted, or not?

Should this be a "which one?" post? :devil:

If you're posting just to bloat your post-count, Flex has a rather brutal but effective fix for that. :ph34r:

Of course not. It was an honest question born out of boredom, that is all.

I know that post of the nature you are suggesting are meant to be in the Humor section, but felt this was appropriately placed in the "Questions that don't fit anywhere" forum.

edited to add: I am presently at 4452, so I have nothing to gain. Just a question. Also notice I edited to add, rather than pad my count by throwing in another post :D

Edited by zhunter

If you're posting just to bloat your post-count, Flex has a rather brutal but effective fix for that. :ph34r:

Flex may even do something like....put you on probation or ...Time Out...or

Probation, NO NOT THAT, then I would be in Boz'z corner

If only...we were dry-firing instead.

If only...our posts were like Brian's, imparting quite a bit of knowledge in a few short paragraphs.

If only...more of our posts covered improving our performance.

Jay, I'd love to hear your mental experience (focus, awareness, etc.) at the moment while big game hunting...and how, if at all, it relates to your shooting. Same for golf.

Flex may even do something like....put you on probation or ...Time Out...or

Probation, NO NOT THAT, then I would be in Boz'z corner

That's my friggin specialty, leave it alone!!

If only...we were dry-firing instead.

If only...our posts were like Brian's, imparting quite a bit of knowledge in a few short paragraphs.

If only...more of our posts covered improving our performance.

Jay, I'd love to hear your mental experience (focus, awareness, etc.) at the moment while big game hunting...and how, if at all, it relates to your shooting. Same for golf.

Interesting question Flex.

When I am bow hunting or was in the heat of battle in a golf tournament, things get/got real slow!!! It is also quiet. I get so focused in the heat of the moment, much like shooting, so they are similar to shooting. I am hoping that shooting stays quiet, but gets a little slower like my hunting is and golf used to be. I think as time and practice permit, the sight will appear to move slower the way things do in hunting and golf.

There, how was that?