Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flu

JThompson

Man is there some nasty bugs going round. I was fine one day and woke up the next feeling like I had went 3 rounds with Chuck Liddell. Every muscle and joint were killing me... nasty cough producing nothing, but so violent it feels like you will break a rib. Four days later I still feel only slighly better and am still running the fever with the chills and aches. They say get plenty of rest, but you feel so bad you can't even sleep.

Sometimes the chills get so bad I jump in the shower and let the hot water warm me. The only bad part about that is knowing you have to get out.

NASTY

Best medicine is sleep my friend.... especially at this hour! Hope you feel better soon.

Man is there some nasty bugs going round. I was fine one day and woke up the next feeling like I had went 3 rounds with Chuck Liddell. Every muscle and joint were killing me... nasty cough producing nothing, but so violent it feels like you will break a rib. Four days later I still feel only slighly better and am still running the fever with the chills and aches. They say get plenty of rest, but you feel so bad you can't even sleep.

Sometimes the chills get so bad I jump in the shower and let the hot water warm me. The only bad part about that is knowing you have to get out.

NASTY

My son had it a couple of weeks ago. He was out of town at the time and said that for about a day and a half he would drink nyquil, sleep, get up to answer natures call and drink nyquil on the way back to bed.

He was a sick puppy...still has a nasty cough.

dj

I missed the TX State Carbine match last weekend because of that crap. Woke up and felt sinus congestion and a headache. Within an hour, I had a fever and chills. Couple hours later and I felt like someone had beat the hell out of me. I had Type B flu. Tamiflu helped with the symptoms and lots of sleep. I was down for about 4 days.

Thanks for the pat on the back guys... It's nice to know you sympathize and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Reading your comments has me feeling better than I have in days.

Best,

Jim

Now get back to practicing and quit whining!! :lol:

Thanks for the pat on the back guys... It's nice to know you sympathize and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Reading your comments has me feeling better than I have in days.

Best,

Jim

Now get back to practicing and quit whining!! :lol:

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/yosemite/Sam55.wav

Edited by JThompson

Sorry to say it but me too. Two excellent matches this weekend and I'm missing at least one. Haven't had a bug like this in years. It's making up for lost time. Poor me, poor me.

Jim M

Sorry to say it but me too. Two excellent matches this weekend and I'm missing at least one. Haven't had a bug like this in years. It's making up for lost time. Poor me, poor me.

Jim M

Sorry to hear it Jimmy... if it's the same bug, it's the worst one I ever had. :( I'm finally feeling better, but it's going to take another week or more to get back.

I got it. Got some antibiotics, started feeling better till they ran out. Then my fever came back.

Got some prednisone, started feeling better again. Now the prednisone is gone and I feel like crap again.

I can't shake it.