Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SJC Convertable Compensator Mount

SinistralRifleman

It looks the right size for use with the Aimpoint on the Weaver Rail. Steave at SJC cautioned me that the brass could potentially not clear as he hadn't tested it himself, so I might have to be the test case.

Either way, it just looks cool....reminds me of the guns they used in Space Above and Beyond.

Edited by SinistralRifleman

Ordering one. Need to play Open since I haven't seen a nice front sight in 5 years. Point shooting only gets you to "C" class

in case your interested. Didn't think so. I'm putting it on my G35 because Major 9 ain't rollin' me over, yet. The whole load

pressure/ barrel fitting thing, yeah ahhh...no. I've managed to load several 10's of thousands of 40 without hurting anyone

we really care about, so I'll stick with it for now. I want the Burris FastFire. It's what

$200 or there abouts? JPoint is around $400. I understand if we're slide mounting

these there quality really shows. But we're not, their on a platform. I need your knowledge.

Jim M

edited because my coloring went over the lines....

Edited by JimmyM

• 3 weeks later...

Copied and pasted from the Glock sub-forum.....

About to "pull the trigger" on one for my G35. Hoping to see a review anywhere on one. If you know someone who

shoots it please send them our way. I want to pick their brain. Appreciate it.

Jim M

Am I the one that actually comment the issue about the mount using the different pins, which has to be pushed out every time the gun is cleaned? Hmm?

Regardig the weakpoints of a Glock? [Flamesuit still on... Look at second link...]

Edited by Sandormen

Am I the one that actually comment the issue about the mount using the different pins, which has to be pushed out every time the gun is cleaned? Hmm?

Regardig the weakpoints of a Glock? [Flamesuit still on... Look at second link...]

Umm, your just misinformed. It is addressed in the other SJC thread.

Jim M

This does look like a slick setup.Might be just the thing this po' boy needs to get into open.Regarding the Optima/JPoint/Fast Fire thing.That Fast Fire is going to have a 4 MOA dot,right?Or are they making some with larger dots now?