Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is There Anything to Adjust Grip Size for a Glock?

Gunmac

The one thing I don't like about my Glock 34 is that the grip size is a little small for my hands. I was going to try one of the slip on grips but wanted to know is there anything else to increase the size ?

My guess is that with all the adjustable grip panels on the polymers now it is only time before Glock will need to do the same.

The one thing I don't like about my Glock 34 is that the grip size is a little small for my hands. I was going to try one of the slip on grips but wanted to know is there anything else to increase the size ?

My guess is that with all the adjustable grip panels on the polymers now it is only time before Glock will need to do the same.

Try wrapping it with a set of Eric's awesome TruGrip tape

http://www.ericwesselman.com/

You will be able to hold onto the gun so much better that I'm betting it won't feel small anymore.

-Cuz.

Hello: You could also wrap the grip with grip tape for a tennis racket. You can make it as large as you want then. It is not pretty but works. Thanks, Eric

Is that right? I see nothing in the book that would indicate otherwise, aside from having the gun still fit in the box and limiting the area where the tape can be applied to. But it seems an awfull lot like a grip enlargement - while grip reduction is clearly not allowed.

Slav

Building up the grip with racquet or other tape is not a permitted mod in Production, good in others.....

Nick, this is what I understand the spirit of the rules to be. But I looked through the blue book, and I can find nothing in there that would prevent someone from putting on more than one layer of tape.

Slav

Building up the grip with racquet or other tape is not a permitted mod in Production, good in others.....

Nick, this is what I understand the spirit of the rules to be. But I looked through the blue book, and I can find nothing in there that would prevent someone from putting on more than one layer of tape.

Slav

Check Appendix D4, Item 22 -- the specifically prohibited modifications and features. Changing the factory profile of grips is on that list --- in plain english. No interpretation needed, no spirit of the rules language....

Slav

Check Appendix D4, Item 22 -- the specifically prohibited modifications and features. Changing the factory profile of grips is on that list --- in plain english. No interpretation needed, no spirit of the rules language....

Thanks Nick, it is right there - bullet point #4 - Any addition or removal of material which changes the factory profile or adds function such as beavertail or thumb rest.

Very clear indeed.

Slav